Saleh to Rex: “you know where to find me”

Rhg1084

20 minutes ago, TerrapinJet said:

this would be an awesome clap back.........if Saleh had a leg to stand on. Instead it sounds pathetic because Rex is 100% right. 

Right or wrong, it's a fine response to Rex's unprofessionalism.  Once a clown, always a clown it seems.

I do not want Rex or any other past Jets' HC to come back.  When Saleh is replaced (sooner than later I hope), it better not be with a retread from the Jets' past failures.    

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, rangerous said:

maybe saleh better get his team to 500 before calling rexy out.

Rex kinda came at him unsolicited which was silly. But Saleh seems to have a bullseye on his back for some things outside of being a bad team. Still not entirely sure why.  His living situation thing is kinda bizarre.

37 minutes ago, TerrapinJet said:

this would be an awesome clap back.........if Saleh had a leg to stand on. Instead it sounds pathetic because Rex is 100% right. 

So first you complain Saleh doesnt show emotion and then when he does you complain that he does

Philcs new account?  

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

39 minutes ago, Francis Sawyer 37 said:

Saleh and Woody vs Rex and Rob.

12 rounds. No folding chairs or kicking in the nutsak.

Woody 100% would take Rex’s side. Woody is the poster boy for “do thy bidding” minion when in the room with a malignant narcissist.

26 minutes ago, flgreen said:

This wa another mistake on Saleh's part.  He should have just left it alone.  The "You know where to find me"  is right down Rex's alley.

I can see rex coming on his show with boxing gloves, and a whole skit.

Saleh wants Rex to stop going after him , and his job, get you D to make a stop now and then.  Getting in a word war with rex is a major mistake in the NY market.

I dunno. Maybe the team needed to see Saleh not take it.

Fans assays “show emotion” - then they say “don’t show anything”. I feel like Saleh is figuring out what type of HC he wants to be. It’s a wayyy different job than DC. Being strapped with a no-talent team just exposes the learning curve for him.

23 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Rex Ryan is pathetic.  There is a reason no nfl team would hire him to even hand out water and Robert Saleh is one of the best, young head coaches in the league.

Rex is and always has been a total clown.  And he is still playing that part.

After the last 3 games, This is totally bizarre for someone to call him the best young HC in the league, I mean even for this message board. The D is totally  bleeding, we just scored a total of 3 points this weekend but the guy iz the best

200.gif

Saleh pays too much attention to the outside noise. He's constantly bringing up the media in his interviews. If the interviewer asked him about Rex just brush it off and try to bring the focus back to the team. There's enough going on inside of 1JD to spend a second acknowledging stuff like this.

• WTF? 1

43 minutes ago, WowOhWow said:

Go back and take a look at all the times Rex got blown out.  He should pipe down. 

Exactly 2 times in his first 3 season. Patriots and Eagles. 

Saleh has been blown out in 5 times in his first 9 games my man lol.