Saleh to Rex: “you know where to find me”

Rhg1084

Just now, T0mShane said:

I like Saleh showing a pulse, but his problem is that the NY media apparatus is going to side with Rex on this one and make Saleh’s life even more miserable. 

Good because Saleh’s pressers and coaching  is making me miserable

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

I like Saleh showing a pulse, but his problem is that the NY media apparatus is going to side with Rex on this one and make Saleh’s life even more miserable. 

He should have waited until the Jets snuck up on another unsuspecting team and won another game. Or at least until the defense didn't give up 45 points.

Eh, I guess wanted to make sure he got his retort in before the new year. lol

• Sympathy 1

37 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Ok, I think we just hit a new low here. 

I mean, Rex came out dressed up like his brother. He routinely flirted with this off-the-field confrontation space too.

If anything, Saleh sunk to the low that Rex established.

Look at it guys way, now we won’t see him called a cigar store Indian.

22 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Eh, depends right? 

When Rex was feeding Manish - who was he screwing over? Those guys still have jobs.

1 hour ago, Dcat said:

Right or wrong, it's a fine response to Rex's unprofessionalism.  Once a clown, always a clown it seems.

I do not want Rex or any other past Jets' HC to come back.  When Saleh is replaced (sooner than later I hope), it better not be with a retread from the Jets' past failures.    

could you imagine how much the fanbases brain would break if they rehired rex. LOL 

• Haha 2

Kind of lame Saleh stooped to Rex's level and gave the media a classic Rex type of response.  He needs to be better than that and not give them something to print.  This isnt a story if it's just Rex running his mouth, it's a story because Saleh responded and will get blown out of proportion now because it was seemingly a challenge to fisticuffs. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Beerfish said:

Mangini and Idzik, the two great football team builders that should have been given more time.

I know this is cheeky, but it was the guys like Idzik, Gase, and Mangini who took jobs here and immediately recognized that the place needed to be burnt to the ground and rebuilt, which threatened a lot of people’s no-show Jets jobs and a lot of lazy-as-sh*t columnist’s sources. IIRC, even up to the time Rex got fired, most of the scouting department was still made up of Terry Bradway hires. It’s hard to turn an organization around when there’s that much institutional rot on the payroll. 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1