Saleh to Rex: “you know where to find me”

Rhg1084

2 minutes ago, Jet Life said:

Remember when Rex took his Raven Derrick Mason over Cotchery? The first of many moves he did to destroy the great team he inherited 

Hand picked players that everyone here was like, “nah man Tanny picked them”. 

With Rex on-record claiming credit for all those trash decisions.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

Rex is employed to make that sort of commentary. And he also has a Super Bowl ring as a DC and has two AFC Champ Game appearances with the Jets. You many not like his style, but he is far from an empty bag of wind. He was also spectacular as a position coach.  He did wonders with Suggs and others on the Ravens.  Heck, he took jags like Mike DeVito and Seone Pouha and coached them up into gritty contributors.  I like both Rex and Saleh, but I'd prefer Rex as HC if I had the choice AS LLONG AS REX WAS NOT ALLOWED TO BE THE DEFACTO GM... 

Rex being paid to be an a$$hole doesn't mean anything to me. He had guys like David Harris, Bart Scott, Jim Leonard, Kerry Rhodes, Calvin Pace, Darelle Revis, Bryan Thomas, and Shaun Ellis. Saleh didn't walk into an established team. Rex would have sh*t the bed with Saleh's roster. 

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Yes it is.

I dont see it.  With NPD, the subject does not love or value themselves.  Contrary.  They have a deep, profound sense of inadequacy. Usually due to an unfavorable childhood or some self perceived defect.  They deal with it by adopting an image that they find to be impressive in one way or the other.  Cultivating and maintaining that image becomes obsessive to the exclusion of other social considerations.  So much so that they pay zero attention and have zero empathy for anyone around them.

Rex may be immature and a self promoter, but I don't see NPD.  His relationships are often very warm and they flow both ways.  You hear it all the time from former players.  If he had NPD, most everyone that ever knew him would hate his guts. 

1 minute ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Rex being paid to be an a$$hole doesn't mean anything to me. He had guys like David Harris, Bart Scott, Jim Leonard, Kerry Rhodes, Calvin Pace, Darelle Revis, Bryan Thomas, and Shaun Ellis. Saleh didn't walk into an established team. Rex would have sh*t the bed with Saleh's roster. 

Agree on that point.  Rex had weapons and Saleh has a bare locker room.  JD not doing his job.  

Just now, THE BARON said:

I dont see it.  With NPD, the subject does not love or value themselves.  Contrary.  They have a deep, profound sense of inadequacy. Usually due to an unfavorable childhood or some self perceived defect.  They deal with it by adopting an image that they find to be impressive in one way or the other.  Cultivating and maintaining that image becomes obsessive to the exclusion of other social considerations.  So much so that they pay zero attention and have zero empathy for anyone around them.

Rex may be immature and a self promoter, but I don't see NPD.  His relationships are often very warm and they flow both ways.  You hear it all the time from former players.  If he had NPD, most everyone that ever knew him would hate his guts. 

Rex might be the most obviously insecure person I’ve ever seen. Fair that you don’t see it, bug to be honest, he’s a perfect case study for what you’re describing.

Either way… ?‍♂️

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Rex might be the most obviously insecure person I’ve ever seen. Fair that you don’t see it, bug to be honest, he’s a perfect case study for what you’re describing.

Either way… ?‍♂️

Perhaps insecure, but I don't see the lack of empathy or inability to connect with others beyond using them for adulation/narcissistic supply.  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

Agree on that point.  Rex had weapons and Saleh has a bare locker room.  JD not doing his job.  

JD is doing the job that the Johnson's paid him to do. Blame Macc for being god awful and setting this team back 4 years. Once the stench of Macc is truly gone, Saleh will be coaching a team with talent. He won't be a rookie head coach by then. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Saleh comes off as a man who was insulted by a two time loser head coach who cannot get a job for the Lions. He said exactly the right thing. He comes off as alpha. 

Saleh does just fine with the media. You are creating a narrative that doesn't exist because you don't like Saleh. 

Yeah, don't think Saleh said anything that bad to create such a stir. He was just responding to an ex coach that trashed him. I still think Saleh is a clueless and horrible HC but have no problem with what he said. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, THE BARON said:

With NPD, the subject does not love or value themselves.  Contrary.  They have a deep, profound sense of inadequacy. Usually due to an unfavorable childhood or some self perceived defect.  They deal with it by adopting an image that they find to be impressive in one way or the other.  Cultivating and maintaining that image becomes obsessive to the exclusion of other social considerations.  So much so that they pay zero attention and have zero empathy for anyone around them.

Reported for personal attack

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

JD is doing the job that the Johnson's paid him to do. Blame Macc for being god awful and setting this team back 4 years. Once the stench of Macc is truly gone, Saleh will be coaching a team with talent. He won't be a rookie head coach by then. 

Stop with the Macc stuff. He’s been gone 3 years now.

This is JD’s stench, and it’s not only epically bad, it’s getting worse. 170 points in 4 weeks is a disgrace. 
Vanderbilt competes better in the SEC than we do in the NFL.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, jgb said:

$100 Rex retweets with a time and address to a Long Island Applebee's parking lot.

Where some homeless guys are cavorting with Mrs. Ryan but without the benefit of footware nor socks. 

Saleh would kick his ass. Might be the only entertainment we get this season. 

This kind of unprofessional nonsense is why Rex Ryan will never cash another check from an NFL nor NCAA team. Saleh has  not done the best job here; I hope things get better. But he still is light years ahead of Rex Ryan as a person. Ryan is hanging on by the thread of jock sniffer Mike Greenberg finding him amusing. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Where some homeless guys are cavorting with Mrs. Ryan but without the benefit of footware nor socks. 

Saleh would kick his ass. Might be the only entertainment we get this season. 

This kind of unprofessional nonsense is why Rex Ryan will never cash another check from an NFL nor NCAA team. Saleh has  not done the best job here; I hope things get better. But he still is light years ahead of Rex Ryan as a person. Ryan is hanging on by the thread of jock sniffer Mike Greenberg finding him amusing. 

How do you know Saleh is a better person? Do you know both of them personally?

5 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

Woody 100% would take Rex’s side. Woody is the poster boy for “do thy bidding” minion when in the room with a malignant narcissist.

"C'mon Woody, remember when we double teamed that whore outside that strip club and you threw up on her..." 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Saleh comes off as a man who was insulted by a two time loser head coach who cannot get a job for the Lions. He said exactly the right thing. He comes off as alpha. 

Saleh does just fine with the media. You are creating a narrative that doesn't exist because you don't like Saleh. 

Reacting to talking heads when your team is in the throes of a historically bad defensive run is about as zeta as you get.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Green Ghost said:

How do you know Saleh is a better person? Do you know both of them personally?

Has Saleh ever gotten into drunk ass fist fights with next door neighbors, or filmed homeless bums doing weird things with his wife? Have not heard that. 

3 hours ago, Gen X Jet said:

Rex is a clown but Saleh is worse than Adam Gase which says a lot.

Willing to consider this franchise is so f___ed up that it will take someone losing his or their minds to get the Johnsons to clean house of the nonfootball people that are still making too many decisions at Florham Park. Saleh and Douglas could still be those guys. And this season is taking things down to the studs

. On record that Wilson over Jones was a huge mistake, but doesn't mean Wilson cannot figure it out. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Green Ghost said:

Giving me reasons why I’d rather hang with Rex than Saleh aren’t helping you make your case here. 

If those are selling points for you, , well.... Seen my share of drunk ass middle age guys flexing beer muscles. Have not seen ...degeneracy....like that nor do I want to.  That the story wenty away was a function of how out there and weird and debauched it all was. 

4 hours ago, undertow said:

This is almost as ridiculous and pathetic as grown men screaming on the radio or ESPN.

How anyone watches or listens to any of that , don't understand. Wonder how those guys manage to feign outrage about things they probably aren't really all that interested in spare it being a living. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bugg said:

If those are selling points for you, , well.... Seen my share of drunk ass middle age guys flexing beer muscles. Have not seen ...degeneracy....like that nor do I want to.  That the story wenty away was a function of how out there and weird and debauched it all was. 

Lighten up, my man, it was a joke.

In the real world, my values line up with yours. When it comes to sports, I could care less about the morals of who I’m watching.

I don’t know, or care to judge them. It’s entertainment for me. Do yourself a favor, don’t take it so seriously… you’ll enjoy it more.

1 hour ago, Bugg said:

How anyone watches or listens to any of that , don't understand. Wonder how those guys manage to feign outrage about things they probably aren't really all that interested in spare it being a living. 

I admit I used to listen to sports radio at work in the past but I feel like it's extremely dumbed down now....there seems to be a lot of money in grown men acting like infants these days.

• Upvote 1