i HATE Keyshawn Johnson

doitny

6 minutes ago, undertow said:

This isn't true nobody talks about the Detriot Lions or Vikings because nobody cares....Jets have a passionate and insane fanbase and they are trolled constantly by the media for clicks and ratings.

I lived outside Detroit for 3 years. You are wrong.

PS: Lions fans are convinced there is a conspiracy against them, too.

17 minutes ago, jgb said:

I lived outside Detroit for 3 years. You are wrong.

PS: Lions fans are convinced there is a conspiracy against them, too.

I'm talking about nationally....those teams aren't the butt of daily jokes or the state of the team discussed daily on national sports media platforms.   People of course care locally about those teams.

2 minutes ago, undertow said:

I'm talking about nationally....those teams aren't the butt of daily jokes or the state of the team discussed daily on national sports media platforms.   People of course care locally about those teams.

Yes, because they suck. The media has a bias against suck. 

Why does everyone feel the need to victimize themself in today's society? It's not a virtue. It's pathetic.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jgb said:

Yes, because they suck. The media has a bias against suck. 

Why does everyone feel the need to victimize themself in today's society? It's not a virtue. It's pathetic.

LOL  You are off on this one....nobody discusses the Detriot Lions on ESPN debate shows or any other national media platform because they aren't a national topic....NY teams are.  But yeah we do live in a victim culture and it's pathetic but it doesn't apply here.

2 minutes ago, undertow said:

LOL  You are off on this one....nobody discusses the Detriot Lions on ESPN debate shows or any other national media platform because they aren't a national topic....NY teams are.  But yeah we do live in a victim culture and it's pathetic but it doesn't apply here.

You know how you always remember the red lights you hit but not the green? You care about the Jets. You just notice it more. Not an insult, it just means you're a normal human.

And my personal favorite (unfortunately, embedding disabled):

How the Detroit Lions Franchise Became Cursed for 50 Years... And Counting | NFL Films Presents

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlhKEHMYSGM

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jgb said:

You know how you always remember the red lights you hit but not the green? You care about the Jets. You just notice it more. Not an insult, it just means you're a normal human.

And my personal favorite (unfortunately, embedding disabled):

How the Detroit Lions Franchise Became Cursed for 50 Years... And Counting | NFL Films Presents

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlhKEHMYSGM

Haha I like that you came with evidence good job. lol