Flacco to start!

IndianaJet

2 minutes ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Jet fans crack me up. For the past 2 weeks they've been bitching and whining that the team is not competitive and impossible to watch. The Jets staff names a 13 year veteran, long time starter for a flagship franchise and SB winning QB as a spot starter until the #2 draft pick is ready to play, and they think the sky is falling. LOL. 

Everyone loved Mike White cause he had a good game.  Josh Johnson comes in against the colts and plays equally as well, yet no one wants him to play.  He’s the vet qb that’s been here all season.  Why trade for Flacco?  Now starting him might end up giving up a 5.  It’s stupid.  On all ends.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Good

This is what I wanted if Wilson wasn’t ready to go.

Douglas just spent a draft pick on him and at least Flacco can still push the ball downfield and is willing to do so. Give a guy like Moore a chance to show what he can do. Hell, you might even see Mims make a few plays if he has cleared protocol.

If Van Roten is playing, I'd rather not have Zach in there tbh.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, football guy said:

For the record Wilson feels fine. The Jets had a plan going in that he would sit for 4 games and they stuck to it, despite his progress medically. There was some chatter that offensive coaches were petitioning for Saleh to let him back in there, but this was a decision that was agreed upon a while back by Douglas, Saleh, and Wilsob collectively. 

He will return next week 

Thank you for the inside info....

Frankly, I'm really glad to hear the Jets aren't letting outside noise change their decision making.

Like the plan or not - it's their plan and I'm glad they'r strong enough to stick to it.  I hope they continue to do so.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1