////\\\\The official Woody makes a stupid tweet thread////\\\\

BP

41 minutes ago, BP said:

He’s getting killed on replies lol why does he do this to himself? If I was the owner of this Jets team I’d dig a hole and stick my head in it. And never appear in public. It looks like he’s in denial about anything negative going on.

anyways this will be woodys official Twitter thread so we can keep track of the dufus.

This owner has terrible bush league level football IQ

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, BP said:

He’s getting killed on replies lol why does he do this to himself? If I was the owner of this Jets team I’d dig a hole and stick my head in it. And never appear in public. It looks like he’s in denial about anything negative going on.

anyways this will be woodys official Twitter thread so we can keep track of the dufus.

Well, this means you two 100% correct! @Integrity28 @HessStation

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, BP said:

At least he isn't pushing the uniform combinations and reveals.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BP said:

Do you really think Woody tweets himself?  He is a Twit, who wouldn't know what a tweet was on Twitter, because he is a Twit. 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, hawk said:

Do you really think Woody tweets himself?  He is a Twit, who wouldn't know what a tweet was on Twitter, because he is a Twit. 

I heard he reads this board sometimes (not kidding). And I got that through some reliable sources. So, this is better than Twitter. He can watch us point and laugh at him.

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Do people really think Woody Johnson is tweeting this? ?

This guy probably doesn't even wipe his own ass.

Don’t know, but I heard through reliable sources that he does read this board. Let that sink In.

• Upvote 1