Who will have the better future career?

jgb

Predict the future  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Who will have the better future career (yes, it's subjective, use your judgment)

1 minute ago, rangerous said:

i think we've already seen darnold's future career numbers.  i'll take a chance on wilson.

Oh I would, too. 

Proven suck < maybe suck

But this is a question of what you think will happen, not what the smart bet is now.

• Sympathy 1

9 minutes ago, jgb said:

Oh I would, too. 

Proven suck < maybe suck

But this is a question of what you think will happen, not what the smart bet is now.

The smart bet is they both will suck because most QBs who come into the league end up being disappointments and ALL QBs drafted by the Jets do 

• Upvote 2

so Vader, you finally revealed yourself... that's explains way your defending White so much. you think Wilson will be worst then the guy you killing for months in Sam Darnold. that's says a ton especially after 5 games.

im sticking with Wilson. he has some deep throwing ability that Sam never showed or could make. i tihnk it will be easier to teach him to take the short stuff then the long ones.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, doitny said:

so Vader, you finally revealed yourself... that's explains way your defending White so much. you think Wilson will be worst then the guy you killing for months in Sam Darnold. that's says a ton especially after 5 games.

im sticking with Wilson. he has some deep throwing ability that Sam never showed or could make. i tihnk it will be easier to teach him to take the short stuff then the long ones.

I'm not saying what I want but yes, if there was a gun to the head of one of my kids right now, I would bet on Darnold over Zach Wilson. 

Well, I'd actually go Liam Neeson and kill the kidnappers with a dinner plate, but I'm trying to play by the rules of my own game, here.

Big reveal: I think Geno "Flat Earth" Smith -- who I despise with the burning passion of 1,000 suns which he believes to orbit the Earth -- is better than both.

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

image.jpeg.2cda4666413afb217de2682c3802f671.jpeg

Calling Sam a bust when he was here: "Rush to judgment! Too early! Nice kid! Only 20 21 22 23 years old!"

Calling Sam a bust once he's gone: "Obsessed!"

It's just never the right time to criticize Sam Darnold.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2

1 minute ago, doitny said:

you can include me with the obsession. i love me some Sam bashing... takes shot at Sam every chance i get.

Because we know that the threat is not over. The Darnoids are merely licking their wounds in hibernation, waiting for one good game -- nay, one good throw -- to re-emerge with a vengeance of fire and fury.

I defer to Colonel Jessup:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, undertow said:

I'm a Sam supporter but I've seen what I needed to see it's not going to take much for Wilson to surpass Darnold. lol

It took me 2 hours to formulate a poll that I could vote "Darnold" in a positive way with confidence. Let me have this.

• Haha 2