Pats-Falcons Thursday Night Football

Irish Jet

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Look, tackling opposing players is hard and sometimes it takes a few years in a scheme to learn how to do it

Thankfully Zach will be safely ensconced behind Saleh's skirt strings when the Jets face Miami's 28th ranked defense. Hopefully he learns something from watching Joe Flacco who is the NFL's 11th most sacked QB since 2012, despite being a part time player for several of those seasons.

2 minutes ago, jgb said:

Thankfully Zach will be safely ensconced behind Saleh's skirt strings when the Jets face Miami's 28th ranked defense. Hopefully he learns something from watching Joe Flacco who is the NFL's 11th most sacked QB since 2012, despite being a part time player for several of those seasons.

Saleh screaming “earmuffs!” to Zach as the crowd starts screaming for Mike White and for Flacco to contract long Covid at halftime

• Haha 3

The difference in defense between us and the Pats on D is telling.  The entire line shifted to the weak side, leaving their wide DE 1 - 1.  Pats rarely every play that way, but they must have spotted something about the matchup they liked. 

Thats the difference between BB and us.  He gladly changes things up game to game.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Saleh screaming “earmuffs!” to Zach as the crowd starts screaming for Mike White and for Flacco to contract long Covid at halftime

Would anyone be surprised if Mike White is inactive with a phantom ailment for that game?

We are witnessing self-preservation mode and all of its deleterious consequences.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, jgb said:

Would anyone be surprised if Mike White is inactive with a phantom ailment for that game?

We are witnesses self-preservation mode and all of its delirious consequences.

They’re going to do some nonsensical sh*t like dressing Zach while also saying there was no chance he could get into the game

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Hmm Mac Jones taking some bad sacks here. Belichick has to consider starting Chris Weinke next week.

I eagerly await to anti-Mac/pro-Zach crowd's (there is an insidious correlation between the two) premature victory lap

9 minutes ago, jgb said:

We are witnessing self-preservation mode and all of its deleterious consequences.

Great call.  I could absolutely see Mike White being inactive.  If that's the case, I hope Flacco goes out early in the game (nothing serious but just some stupid minor ailment like White had against Indy).

• Upvote 1

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

Great call.  I could absolutely see Mike White being inactive.  If that's the case, I hope Flacco goes out early in the game (nothing serious but just some stupid minor ailment like White had against Indy).

VONTAE DAVIS

1 minute ago, Aussie Jet said:

All that tape tells me is that McDaniels has tailored the Patriots offence to the strengths of Jones and to hide his weaknesses. Do the Jets do that with Wilson?

I tried to teach my cat to retrieve and open a beer.

1 minute ago, jgb said:

I eagerly await to anti-Mac/pro-Zach crowd's (there is an insidious correlation between the two) premature victory lap

Mac Jones leading the Patriots on a six-game winning streak while leading the sport in passing efficiency is bad and Zach Wilson missing bonus time with an injury-like phenomenon is good because he gets to sit back and watch the great Joe Flacco this Sunday.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1