Pats-Falcons Thursday Night Football

Irish Jet

11 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Yeah, thankfully we nailed it with Sammy.

Josh Rosen is just the detestable version of Sam Darnold. Darnold is lucky to have been drafted by the worst franchise in sport. He parlayed the "Jets suck" narrative into a $18M pot of gold from the Panthers while Josh Rosen hasn't been seen in an NFL game until called upon to take Matt Ryan's place on Mac Jones' fluffer line.

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

My brother—who loves Brady— was in the hospital with a broken leg and I was there watching the game with him. Soon, I was leaning over the hospital bed screaming “28-3 BITCH. TAKE THAT BISH. HAVE THE NURSES GIVE YOU MORE DILAUDID BECAUSE YOU AND TOMMY BOY ARE TAKING IT IN THE ASS TONIGHT.” And he (all hopped up on painkillers) goes to me “ehhhhhhh <wheeze> they’ll <wheeze> come baaaack.” And I said “HAHA STAY HIGH F*CKFACE” and then I slapped his cast and left to go celebrate at the bar. We still talk about this at family get-togethers. 

wait your a Jets fan? i always thought you and your buddy Sar were pats fans

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

My brother—who loves Brady— was in the hospital with a broken leg and I was there watching the game with him. Soon, I was leaning over the hospital bed screaming “28-3 BITCH. TAKE THAT BISH. HAVE THE NURSES GIVE YOU MORE DILAUDID BECAUSE YOU AND TOMMY BOY ARE TAKING IT IN THE ASS TONIGHT.” And he (all hopped up on painkillers) goes to me “ehhhhhhh <wheeze> they’ll <wheeze> come baaaack.” And I said “HAHA STAY HIGH F*CKFACE” and then I slapped his cast and left to go celebrate at the bar. We still talk about this at family get-togethers. 

I hate your brother. Bitch. My daughter will be in for Thanksgiving and I’ll tell her how lucky she is that her brother isn’t related to T0mShane. 

• WTF? 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, jgb said:

Kinda begs the question: do well-run teams every truly need to rebuild, much less over the course of a decade with 4 different GMs?

no cause there always drafting well.

7-9 to NE is a horrible year. but they had some players there. they didnt need to replace much. us on the other hand have drafted poorly for so long we needed to replace just about everyone.

• Upvote 3

Just now, doitny said:

no cause there always drafting well.

7-9 to NE is a horrible year. but they had some players there. they didnt need to replace much. us on the other hand have drafted poorly for so long we needed to replace just about everyone.

I'm shocked the sperm that beget Woody Johnson was able to find the egg.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2