Wilson has played 1 game and 1 quarter since the Titans game

Uncle Nicco

12 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Guy was too young to die .. great actor.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I had just listened to his Marc Maron podcast appearance a few months ago and he talked about his struggle with addiction and how he’d been clean for a while. So incredibly sad. 

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

If Josh Allen was running toward me, I’d feel like I was about to get run over by a freight train with disappointing views on race and culture.

If Zach Wilson was running toward me, I’d feel like I was about to be kissed in an airport by a very romantic frenchman who hadn’t seen me for a long time. 

Sorry to quote you Tom, but I have the guy you quoted on block. On what f*cking planet is Wilson more athletic than Josh Allen?

https://fftoday.com/stats/playerstats.php?Season=2021&GameWeek=&PosID=10&LeagueID=&order_by=RuYd&sort_order=DESC

Allen has the 3rd most rushing yards in the league for a QB. Zach Wilson is 39th. 

• Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, maury77 said:

Sorry to quote you Tom, but I have the guy you quoted on block. On what f*cking planet is Wilson more athletic than Josh Allen?

https://fftoday.com/stats/playerstats.php?Season=2021&GameWeek=&PosID=10&LeagueID=&order_by=RuYd&sort_order=DESC

Allen has the 3rd most rushing yards in the league for a QB. Zach Wilson is 39th. 

I don't think you understood the point he was trying to make.  

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

If Josh Allen was running toward me, I’d feel like I was about to get run over by a freight train with disappointing views on race and culture.

If Zach Wilson was running toward me, I’d feel like I was about to be kissed in an airport by a very romantic frenchman who hadn’t seen me for a long time. 

Post of the month candidate (though I could do without the virtue signaling)

Just now, Gastineau Lives said:

He's quicker, runs faster.

Oh cool, this is the part where you get presented with facts but just keep repeating your opinion without facts and wishing it to be true. Let me try this out:

"The Jets are undefeated"

"The balance in my bank account is really missing a couple of extra zeros at the end"

"I'm really married to Charlize Theron and I'm just waiting for her to come home with the groceries so she can make me pancakes"

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, Uncle Nicco said:

Mike White threw 8 picks in 3 games, that equals 45 for the season. You don’t want that. Keep minimizing the Titans game and over blowing what white did though. 

I didn’t over blow anything. “A couple” of throws yet he threw for 300 yards and 2 TDs, not to mention he played well in clutch and OT. The Titans game was objectively a great game. I’m simply pointing out that he’s played ONE game since then. You can take from that whatever you like. 

No, it equals 8 picks in 3 games. Zach threw 7 picks in 3 games. That equals 7 picks in 3 games. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, maury77 said:

Oh cool, this is the part where you get presented with facts but just keep repeating your opinion without facts and wishing it to be true. Let me try this out:

"The balance in my bank account is really missing a couple of extra zeros at the end"

"I'm really married to Charlize Theron and I'm just waiting for her to come home with the groceries so she can make me pancakes"

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

You are making this up.

Prove it. He most definitely is quicker than him. 

• Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, maury77 said:

Dude, you're not bright. 

• Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Josh Allen has the athletic profile of a pretty good OLB. Zach Wilson has never participated in any such testing. He has that one video where he dunked, but even that looked labored.

this is Allen’s profile, btw. 

4460C33A-F3AA-4424-B788-1928E671884F.png

My point was that they're close in athleticism if you watched every play of the kids career you'd know that he's a very good athlete. 

If you think that Wilson is running slower than a 4.75 and can't jump higher than 33 inches well I have seen different. 

2 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

I agree.  
but, by all accounts, he is a smart kid.  I really do think he’s than most believe.  More than anything, I think, he needs to get off his first read sooner.  Get off that read a d get to the check down faster   Hope ge learned from White  

Sam was always a dolt.  

Good post.  The single biggest thing he has to improve on is getting rid of the ball.  His arm talent is too good for teams like the Bills to sit on routes like they did with White...

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

My point was that they're close in athleticism if you watched every play of the kids career you'd know that he's a very good athlete. 

If you think that Wilson is running slower than a 4.75 and can't jump higher than 33 inches well I have seen different. 

You were in drama club in high school. Leave the athletic assessments to the athletes, like myself. 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

If he can do what he does at :15 and CAN'T jump higher than 33" I'll SUCK your foot.

The end zone pylon is 18” tall. Wilson jumped approximately 24” here. Don’t watch his feet, watch his nuts. The distance from where his nuts usually are to where they were at his zenith is two feet or less. Focus on the nuts and buy some Chap Stik for my feet. 

8E6861F8-8C11-4238-9E2A-838E28B5F03B.png

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Even if Wilson can, Allen is doing the same thing while being 2" taller and being almost 20 lbs heavier. Bo Jackson and Tavon Austin both ran in the 4.2s, who is the more impressive athlete?

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The end zone pylon is 18” tall. Wilson jumped approximately 24” here. Don’t watch his feet, watch his nuts. The distance from where his nuts usually are to where they were at his zenith is two feet or less. Focus on the nuts and buy some Chap Stik for my feet. 

8E6861F8-8C11-4238-9E2A-838E28B5F03B.png

He's hurdling you dork it's not the same 

1 minute ago, maury77 said:

These are, as far as I know, the results from the only time Wilson was tested and I think it was in high school. Wilson can jump, he's just not that fast. The results show the twitchiness you see on film. 

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/combine/_/id/224129/zachary-wilson1520807665_ScreenShot2021-11-20at10_30_01AM.thumb.png.437f1e87b2f13f92614fd64bd2fe80fe.png

@Maxman I'm confident this site can get to 10M posts in very short order if you set up a livestream of T0m sawing off his own foot.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, maury77 said:

These are, as far as I know, the results from the only time Wilson was tested and I think it was in high school. Wilson can jump, he's just not that fast. The results show the twitchiness you see on film. 

http://www.espn.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/player/combine/_/id/224129/zachary-wilson1520807665_ScreenShot2021-11-20at10_30_01AM.thumb.png.437f1e87b2f13f92614fd64bd2fe80fe.png

There are worms in my stool that could run a 4.84.

3 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

By this standard,, Mekhi Becton is the most athletic guy in football

Uhm yeah, he has a pretty high relative athletic score:

https://ras.football/2020/02/09/mekhi-becton-ras/ (BTW, it is easier for you to just admit that you are wrong than to continue to make further bad arguments to support your original bad argument). 

2066116611_ScreenShot2021-11-20at10_32_36AM.thumb.png.2d923370e15b0ad34a23654f1a7bf098.png

• Upvote 1