\\\\////The officially official nobuddy kers Jets VS Flippers Game thread\\\\////®️©️™️

BP

this is the kind of game the jets win.  lets face it, as well as the fins played against the ravens, they aren't a good team.  Tua isn't great, Gaskin isn't good and to be honest, i can't name one of their starting wide receivers.  i don't know.  while i think its a winnable game, i'm not holding my breath.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

10:28 tee time, waves could get if the wind stays light - going to be a fun day regardless.  Enjoy Joe Flacco, boys and girls!  Sounds like a great use of 4 hours! 

11 hours if you go to the game. 5 hours of having fun and getting excited at the tailgate followed by 6 hours of misery and commiserating. A good waste of a day for $200.00.

• Haha 2

Just now, The Crusher said:

It’s the other 8 that make it worth it! The 3 hour game  is merely a necessary evil. 

Usually I don’t stay until the end because I have terrible luck when I see them. So it probably won’t be 3.

2009 in Miami for Monday night game (Dolphins won it on the last play of the game Ronnie brown td) me and savage walked out and it was brutal. A girl started shoving one of those big styrofoam Dolphins number 1 things in my face and I grabbed it and ripped it to pieces and threw it to the ground hahahaha and I got spanked by two female dolphin fans in the parking lot. It was all in good fun.

Me and Max escaped with our lives at the Jets giants game (2007 regular season giants home game) by sneaking outta there quickly :rl: 

• Upvote 2

46 minutes ago, heymangold said:

this is the kind of game the jets win.  lets face it, as well as the fins played against the ravens, they aren't a good team.  Tua isn't great, Gaskin isn't good and to be honest, i can't name one of their starting wide receivers.  i don't know.  while i think its a winnable game, i'm not holding my breath.

Jaylen Waddle and Devante Parker at WR. Mike Gaesecki (sp?) at TE..  I agree that this is the type of game the jets win, but I think the TE is gonna have a career day vs our D.

1 minute ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Jaylen Waddle and Devante Parker at WR. Mike Gaesecki (sp?) at TE..  I agree that this is the type of game the jets win, but I think the TE is gonna have a career day vs our D.

i'll admit i forgot about waddle - parker is on IR.  gesicki certainly will hurt the d, i don't know that i've ever seen a jets defense able to cover a tight end.

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Scheduled my booster shot today for 1pm. Getting it at a Walmart on the seedy edge of a rural Connecticut mill town and requested a rusty needle. Hoping that, between the possible tetanus and Soros microchip, I emerge from my coma in two years with a good coach and professional football team having replaced what we have now. And also that I’ve mastered aikido like Steven Segal in the 1990 Steven Segal classic Hard to Kill. 
Gi Joe GIF

Got mine on Thursday Tom. It was the only one I had a reaction to. Not bad but felt sick and tired. Sort of like an injection  of this team. 

• Upvote 2

Of course I spend $125.00 for a parking pass and a friend with season tix can’t go. so now I have paid for tickets and a parking pass and have an additional two free tickets and a free parking pass lol ******* Jets still **** me.

57 minutes ago, BP said:

11 hours if you go to the game. 5 hours of having fun and getting excited at the tailgate followed by 6 hours of misery and commiserating. A good waste of a day for $200.00.

Oh? You've been stuck in Secaucus for over an hour waiting for a train back to Penn Station too?

Anyways, not expecting much, but it's the Fish, so I don't care if it involves a bizarre set of circumstances, just as long as we somehow destroy them. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

No sh*t? Thanks for the heads up. I wouldn’t mind sleeping and/or puking all afternoon.

Got mine Friday, J&J #2, arm hurt and fatigue for 24 hours.  Good luck, hope you don't puke.

As I say every week, best of luck to our Jets today.  Hope they win, meaningless tho such a win would be under Flacco.

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

10:28 tee time, waves could get if the wind stays light - going to be a fun day regardless.  Enjoy Joe Flacco, boys and girls!  Sounds like a great use of 4 hours! 

Good luck sir… I expect a story of how you shoot a 78 today