\\\\////The officially official nobuddy kers Jets VS Flippers Game thread\\\\////®️©️™️

BP

The Fins are coming off of 2 straight Ws incl last week against the Ravens. It looks like Tua will be their starting Qb. He has 7 Tds and 5 picks this season. Miami has been more competitive than the Jets but they have suffered blowouts this season too against Buff and the Bucs. Their season opener they beat NEP a team who crushed the Jets two times this season. The lifetime series record of the two teams is 55-55-1 so if you're into team history a W would be a good thing for the franchise today.  Look I think the thing with Flacco who played last week and didn't look so bad in garbage time (3-3-47-1) is keeping him on his feet so the key is the O-line. If they can protect him he could be successful in the Jets recent short pass game plan. By successful I mean score more points than the opponent.  If he stinks they'll pull him and give White another chance. I think hard for Miami to win 3 in a row with this roster although they have played much better than the Jets have. And it's a Jets home game. Jets 23 Miami 20.

18 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

The Fins are coming off of 2 straight Ws incl last week against the Ravens. It looks like Tua will be their starting Qb. He has 7 Tds and 5 picks this season. Miami has been more competitive than the Jets but they have suffered blowouts this season too against Buff and the Bucs. Their season opener they beat NEP a team who crushed the Jets two times this season. The lifetime series record of the two teams is 55-55-1 so if you're into team history a W would be a good thing for the franchise today. Game time temp is 79 degrees no rain so the heat advantage for the Fins might not be there so much today. Look I think the thing with Flacco who played last week and didn't look so bad in garbage time (3-3-47-1) is keeping him on his feet so the key is the O-line. If they can protect for him he could be successful in the Jets recent short pass game plan. By successful I mean score more points than the opponent.  If he stinks they'll pull him and give White another chance. I think hard for Miami to win 3 in a row with this roster although they have played much better than the Jets have. And it's a home game. Jets 23 Miami 20.

I predict Tua throws for 300+ yards today.

17 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

The Fins are coming off of 2 straight Ws incl last week against the Ravens. It looks like Tua will be their starting Qb. He has 7 Tds and 5 picks this season. Miami has been more competitive than the Jets but they have suffered blowouts this season too against Buff and the Bucs. Their season opener they beat NEP a team who crushed the Jets two times this season. The lifetime series record of the two teams is 55-55-1 so if you're into team history a W would be a good thing for the franchise today. Game time temp is 79 degrees no rain so the heat advantage for the Fins might not be there so much today. Look I think the thing with Flacco who played last week and didn't look so bad in garbage time (3-3-47-1) is keeping him on his feet so the key is the O-line. If they can protect for him he could be successful in the Jets recent short pass game plan. By successful I mean score more points than the opponent.  If he stinks they'll pull him and give White another chance. I think hard for Miami to win 3 in a row with this roster although they have played much better than the Jets have. And it's a home game. Jets 23 Miami 20.

Nice write up! Lifetime series being 55-55-1 is pretty crazy. Like I said I’d love a win here regardless of who’s playing QB. Also, game time temp I believe is 54 degrees here in NY. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I think the Jets D is going to play real well today.  This Dolphin defense is playing at a high level right now so it will be tough to move the ball on them.  I can see a 17-13 type game.  Ill take the Jets to win it.

Dolphins 30

Jets 13

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, JiFapono said:

10:28 tee time, waves could get if the wind stays light - going to be a fun day regardless.  Enjoy Joe Flacco, boys and girls!  Sounds like a great use of 4 hours! 

Thank you all so much for the rep, I like you more than I like my partner who just backed out on me because his "back hurts"...more like vagina but whatever, it's a private course, he's the member so now there is a chance I actually watch this F'ing game because the wind is howling and the waves are not good.  

**** YOU JOE FLACCO!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JiFapono said:

Thank you all so much for the rep, I like you more than I like my partner who just backed out on me because his "back hurts"...more like vagina but whatever, it's a private course, he's the member so now there is a chance I actually watch this F'ing game because the wind is howling and the waves are not good.  

You were always watching this game 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

^Pitiful sellout ****

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

You were always watching this game 

haha - it's the same guy who has the tv on his cart, so yes, I would have been on but I would be barely watching.  And I wanted to surf after which definitely means no viewing...which could still happen.  

2 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

haha - it's the same guy who has the tv on his cart, so yes, I would have been on but I would be barely watching.  And I wanted to surf after which definitely means no viewing...which could still happen.  

You can still channel surf when we're down 30 at halftime.

• Haha 2