\\\\////The officially official nobuddy kers Jets VS Flippers Game thread\\\\////®️©️™️

BP

3 minutes ago, undertow said:

What's hilarious is people on the broadcast keep bringing up how great a decision it was to start Flacco...Josh Johnson could have had this performance we are playing the Dolphins for fvcks sake.  This game accomplished nothing.

Douglas wanted to show that he didn’t waste a draft pick by trading for Unibrow. Absolutely ridiculous, unjustifiable decision to start Flacco. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

11 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I predicted a career game and started him in place of Lamar Jackson.  Go JiF!!!

Since Murray went down:

19.46 points from the QB position in the last three weeks. And with Fields injured it's going to stay that way.

Needless to say I'm pretty close to done with FF. Only the three injuries to my starters today. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Since Murray went down:

19.46 points from the QB position in the last three weeks. And with Fields injured it's going to stay that way.

Needless to say I'm pretty close to done with FF. Only the three injuries to my starters today. 

I’ve been there.  This match up was just too juicy.  Haha 

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

The defense didn't look like the 2nd worst in NFL history at least.

More like the first.  28 point to the Dolphins?  Tua with a 100+ QB rating? 400 yards against?  20 first downs?  Should I go on.  This might be the worst foitball team ever constructed in the NFL!

• Haha 1