\\\\////The officially official nobuddy kers Jets VS Flippers Game thread\\\\////®️©️™️

BP

3 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Since Murray went down:

19.46 points from the QB position in the last three weeks. And with Fields injured it's going to stay that way.

Needless to say I'm pretty close to done with FF. Only the three injuries to my starters today. 

Disgusting that you chose to ruin Fieldsmentum this week

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Loved that shot of Saleh looking depressed while there were cheerleaders jumping up and down on either side of him.   Very apropos for the clown show that we are.

Watching those legs bounce up and down was the most interested I've been all game.

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, phill1c said:

This team is as boring as any Todd Bowles or Adam Gase team. Only I rarely saw a Jets defensive line play like toast against everyone.

Anyway, I'm already off the Sal-ick bandwagon. 

Was there any doubt about that from the moment they announced Flacco would start?

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Hilarious TV Coverage, Saleh center-screen pouting over his pathetic Defense, bracketed by two Jets Cheerleaders, waist-down-only, with their asses and legs on either side bouncing up and down as they dance.

Most enjoyable part of the game actually.

3 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Wins and losses don't matter much now.

At least they stayed competitive long enough to see the young guys develop more.

Carter looked great before the ankle.

And Moore looks awesome.

Aside from the unknown that is zach, this draft looks good.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

We were very competitive today but jut came up short.  Young guys played well.  We are heading in the right direction.  Now lets get back zach next week and get a win.

Oh please. It wasn't a blowout because they were playing a crap 3-7 team with a crap QB. They still are a dumb and lousy football team with a horrible coach. 

• Thumb Down 1

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

Was there any doubt about that from the moment they announced Flacco would start?

I mean, I don't really care that much about the Flacco start. I'm just saying I kinda expected an offense to resemble something that Mike White or Joe Flacco needs to rally.

And I REALLY expected a defense that could AT LEAST stop the run. I'm totally disgusted with the Jets DL. They virtually have no real strength. or heart.

I'm reduced to rooting for individual players like Berrios and Moore.