\\\\////The officially official nobuddy kers Jets VS Flippers Game thread\\\\////®️©️™️

BP

1 minute ago, kdels62 said:

True. Fields looks great. Lawrence also spectacular. Matt Cassell, Jimmy G, and Jacoby Brisset really kept their Patriot success going for the long run. 

Josh Allen still terrible. When Kyler Murray threw 4 TDs and 5 picks in his first 6 games we knew he sucked. Those 5 game sample sizes really say so much about what a player will be. 

Smoothest brain on the forum.  Don’t bother.

Just now, Jetlife33 said:

Dolphins 4-7 and won’t be going anywhere either, congrats on beating a complete sh*t show circus 

2 of the teams the dolphins have beaten in the last 3 weeks shouldn't even count they're so bad

Just wait for when those 2 teams face each other next week

Just now, phill1c said:

Mike White had ONE game that was good. Wilson has had just as many games. Mike White is a poor man's Joe Flacco, without the arm or experience, which makes him the third best QB on the roster, IMO.

So, if he doesn’t have Flacco’s arm, that wouldn’t make him a poor man’s Joe Flacco, it would make him Chad Pennington Jr. 

2 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Based on their literal stats and how they looked playing.

well, so your subjective opinion. 

In my opinion, Mike White has a basement starter ceiling. And his record, 1-3 is only 'better' than Wilson's because they found someone better to start. 

Talk about your shortsightedness and what have done for me lately.

This offense is putrid. just looks inept, no matter who is back there. No team should be shut down because the defense is playing Cover Zero. Cover Zero should be a "once in a while" thing but for the Jets, it's Kryponite, against all their QBs.

I'm not in the greatest mood because I really expected a competitive team, against the bottom feeders at least, and this team looks like a train wreck on every unit. I mean, it's so bad that even Amendola is stricken. So, I apologize for being rude.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Uncle Nicco said:

You realize that we needed 10 points right 

You realize this team is not going to the playoffs, right? 

You realize we played a QB who is older than dirt over White, who, what ever his failings, needs playing time to see if he's The Man?

You realize this franchise is  A F____IN' JOKE? 

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 1