\\\\////The officially official nobuddy kers Jets VS Flippers Game thread\\\\////®️©️™️

BP

5 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

We are close jet fans.  Enjoy the ride!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Saleh and hope he'll stick. Things aren't looking great at the moment though, but really trying to be positive...

And as for enjoying the ride, why does it need to feel like this all the time?! I'm getting too old for this!!image.png.a7b6eba9d2512850ecba8889da1b7adc.png

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, heymangold said:

this is the kind of game the jets win.  lets face it, as well as the fins played against the ravens, they aren't a good team.  Tua isn't great, Gaskin isn't good and to be honest, i can't name one of their starting wide receivers.  i don't know.  while i think its a winnable game, i'm not holding my breath.

But our defense is $&@$

6 minutes ago, xJayce said:

I like Saleh and hope he'll stick. Things aren't looking great at the moment though, but really trying to be positive...

And as for enjoying the ride, why does it need to feel like this all the time?! I'm getting too old for this!!image.png.a7b6eba9d2512850ecba8889da1b7adc.png

That looks like the Hulk ride from Islands of Adventure.

Hang in there buddy.  Its not going to be much longer before Douglas and Saleh have this team firing on all cylanders.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Very glad to hear this and I buy it considering the Beck hire.  You could see it plain as day that his mechanics were an absolute mess and he need to be completely broken down and started over but every time you heard him and LaFleur talk about his play they made it seem like this fundamentals were fine and it's was infuriating.  I hope this works and we see a different kid when he returns. 

Agreed.  Just hope it works out for him and the Jets in the end.  He made the occasional "wow" throw, but looked fundamentally lost out there most of the time trying to run the offense from the pocket.  Let him take a step back, hopefully correct his bad habits and get back out there when he is ready.  Hopefully next week or two.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Jolot said:

The offense should look competent and professional today with Flacco…but the defense  and the coaching is still historically bad ….Dolphins will win and relatively easily …

I disagree about the defense this is the kind of game the Jets D will play really well in the Dolphins have limited weapons, a limited QB, and more importantly a defensive HC who isn't going to make many adjustment just like us.  Robert Saleh isn't coaching against BB or Sean Mcdermott today.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, undertow said:

I disagree about the defense this is the kind of game the Jets D will play really well in the Dolphins have limited weapons, a limited QB, and more importantly a defensive HC who isn't going to make many adjustment just like us.  Robert Saleh isn't coaching against BB or Sean Mcdermott today.

I spit my beer!  Thanks for the laugh!!!!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Man, that’d be awesome, but I’m gonna opt for going to Walmart and getting a shot that’ll make me sh*t my pants for the next two days. You guys have fun though!!

We have 18 year old mcallan here, kid. 

• Sympathy 1