\\\\////The officially official nobuddy kers Jets VS Flippers Game thread\\\\////®️©️™️

BP

5 hours ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Jaylen Waddle and Devante Parker at WR. Mike Gaesecki (sp?) at TE..  I agree that this is the type of game the jets win, but I think the TE is gonna have a career day vs our D.

They always do. Matters not who the DC or HC is, nor the personnel. Jets defenses always give up big days to TEs forever. 

5 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Boy, you really knocked her down a notch...

Thats some serious incel sh*t right there...? 

To rebut:

20211121_125110.thumb.jpg.644fdc3e3dd51e850e5425ce79a22683.jpg

Looking at the face you posted before, tell me she hasn't been under the knife multiple times.  That weird molded look doesn't do it for me.  This blurry image you responded with looks like a picture taken of her from a decade before.

@mortreport says that #Jets 2nd overall pick, QB Zach Wilson, was "Fundamentally falling apart." In response, the Jets hired his personal QB trainer John Beck full time two weeks ago. "They're trying to get him grounded back to his fundamentals."

Let's hope Flacco does well enough to keep Zach benched.  Zach needs a lot of time to regroup.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1

4 hours ago, BP said:

Of course I spend $125.00 for a parking pass and a friend with season tix can’t go. so now I have paid for tickets and a parking pass and have an additional two free tickets and a free parking pass lol ******* Jets still **** me.

My son's girlfriend got him tickets for last week's game. Was not a tailgate situation. Wound up paying through the nose to park miles away. Didn't get into the stadium until well into the 1st quarter. Spent most of the 3rd quarter trying to buy said girlfriend some awful overpriced food. And then unhappily spent 2+ hours getting out of that horror traffic debacle. Like his dad, he probably won't be back any time soon. I am a broken record, but going to the game sucks and is stupid expensive. Looks like there are a lot of empty seats today. As if the football isn't bad enough. 

• Sympathy 1

Just now, rtnelson said:

Looking at the face you posted before, tell me she hasn't been under the knife multiple times.  That weird molded look doesn't do it for me.  This blurry image you responded with looks like a picture taken of her from a decade before.

Dude on internet that probably looks like Gru bagging on a 10 is always hilarious. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Mike135 said:

@mortreport says that #Jets 2nd overall pick, QB Zach Wilson, was "Fundamentally falling apart." In response, the Jets hired his personal QB trainer John Beck full time two weeks ago. "They're trying to get him grounded back to his fundamentals."

Let's hope Flacco does well enough to keep Zach benched.  Zach needs a lot of time to regroup.

This isn’t happening. He’s coming back next week and he should. There has been plenty of time in between. It’s been almost a full month.