GVR benched, LDT starting

thshadow

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

This change was almost certainly based on Rex's advice and why he's now kissing Saleh's behind.

* ring-ring, ring-ring”

Saleh: “hello?”

Rex: “hi coach, it’s Rex Ryan, I hoped to talk to you about teeth whitener, feet, and my suffocating insecurities”

Saleh: “…”

Rex: “I just wanted to make sure you know I’m was just saying those things for teevee, it was my congestive heart disease and hypertension speaking, I didn’t really mean it, I was just hungry and I feel lonely eve in a crowded room”

Rex: “when I was coach of the Jets I would often find myself crying into my bag of hot wing flavored Ruffles… those are great by the way, they even hold their crunch when soak with tears and meat sweats”

Saleh: “listen…”

Rex: “i was a little nervous about calling you… my wife said it’d be fine… granted she was being plowed by mark sancgez at the time while I rubbed bitter on my neck and watched… but this has been a good talk… I’ve got you back now… any and all success you have going forward im most assuredly going to find a way to make about myself”

Rex: “hey, what size shoe are you? And do you like dairy?”

Saleh: *click*

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

GVR currently leads all RG’s in pressures allowed. This needed to happen no matter who is behind him.

This also shows what little they think of Dan Feeney.  He didnt even get  a sniff of the field even though GVR was playing poorly.

Line may look better today just by Flacco getting rid of the ball quicker

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, Jetpain said:

This also shows what little they think of Dan Feeney.  He didnt even get  a sniff of the field even though GVR was playing poorly.

Feeney getting a contract with us was another knock on JD. Horrible use of even a smidge of resources.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Jetpain said:

Feeney showed how awful he was extremely early in the process and I think that stuck with the coaching staff.

As it should of.

Guy was a total abomination on the field whenever he seen the field.

• Upvote 2

In an NFL where the average player plays for less than 4 years, the fact that GVR, undrafted out of Ivy League Penn, played as long as he did, on some good Carolina teams, is a testament to his work ethic and discipline.   GVR is an NFL success story.  

He should have been signed as OL depth. The fact that he was relied on to be a starting RG is on JD, not GVR.  He is not given the respect he deserves. 

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, varjet said:

In an NFL where the average player plays for less than 4 years, the fact that GVR, undrafted out of Ivy League Penn, played as long as he did, on some good Carolina teams, is a testament to his work ethic and discipline.   GVR is an NFL success story.  

He should have been signed as OL depth. The fact that he was relied on to be a starting RG is on JD, not GVR.  He is not given the respect he deserves. 

Good evening Mrs. Van Rotten 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Officially on board this dude's bandwagon.

Tyler Linderbaum, Iowa OC | NFL Draft Scouting Report

Where ya been, sure many of us jumped on a while ago... taking this train all the way to our 1st or 2nd pick in the first round seeing as the Seattle pick keeps getting better and better.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, 68JET11 said:

Where ya been, sure many of us jumped on a while ago... taking this train all the way to our 1st or 2nd pick in the first round seeing as the Seattle pick keeps getting better and better.

At this point I'd take him at #7 but wow I'm starting to think he will not fall that far.  lol

He cures what ails us.  

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, varjet said:

I don’t even want him as a depth player on this team, and the Jets are a team that needs all the depth they can get at the guard position, so that says a lot.

Also, only thing he’s successful at is being terrible.