Tankathon Week 10 Edition

0-8-1 Lions: So far in a close game vs the Browns

1-8 Texans: Beating Tennessee in the 1st half. Would give them some momentum in playing us next week.

2-7 Jags: Jags are playing like JAGS

3-7 Dolphins: Playing gang green. Pick goes to Philly

3-6 Seahawks: Tough matchup vs Arizona this evening

3-6 Giants: Plays the Bucs, so we can pencil them 3-7.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

10 minutes ago, LAD_Brooklyn said:

Kayvon Thibodeaux

If guys like Wilson and Trey Lance can rise up in the draft and go 2nd and 3rd. I'm pretty sure a QB this year will do the same as well and gp to Detroit.

If we can somehow land Thibodeaux that’d be great. But it’s already December almost and I don’t see a QB rising up the board to be drafted 1st overall. Do you have any in mind? The kid from Liberty?

Some thoughts:

Carolina loss was huge for us for the 2nd and 4th. They are really not that good and Newton came back to earth so I think they miss the playoffs.

We could easily lose to Houston next week

Tennessee looked horrid today. Everyone assuming they will be the same without their monster at RB is seriously deluding themselves.

Buffalo looks sort of lost the last few weeks and I think people are figuring out how to defend Allen.

It is not super far fetched for us to have 2 Top 10 picks in the draft and possibly 2 Top 5. 

If the Jets win out they make the playoffs (yes I know it is not happening)

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

If we can somehow land Thibodeaux that’d be great. But it’s already December almost and I don’t see a QB rising up the board to be drafted 1st overall. Do you have any in mind? The kid from Liberty?

Matt Corral, QB, Ole Miss

Kenny Pickett, QB, Pittsburgh

Desmond Ridder QB, Cincinnati

Malik Willis, QB, Liberty

I see many have Carral as a media top 10 favorite going to Washington. Pickett doesn't have the intangibles but man is he a gamer. Willis I've never seen but Mel and Todd rates him high on their board. Ridder is the wild card as he has post season implications that can easily affect his slot. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Zachtomims47 said:

We’ll have two top 5 picks. This draft will change the team. 

Imagine we traded back with both picks?  Not that far back but maybe to 10-15.  and picked up more 2nd and 3rd round picks??

Good thing Joe D is a master and we are in good hands.  He will nail this draft just like he did last year.  The man is a machine.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Russell Wilson looks awful. 

So great. 

Carolina losing too. 

This draft could be epic. It’s not loaded with top flight talent but we’re going to get some very very good players all over the roster. 

Of course not.  That's why we'll have 2 high picks and there won't be a huge desire to trade up for our picks.  

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Imagine we traded back with both picks?  Not that far back but maybe to 10-15.  and picked up more 2nd and 3rd round picks??

Good thing Joe D is a master and we are in good hands.  He will nail this draft just like he did last year.  The man is a machine.

I'd be all for that though I'd want at least a #1 for next year.  Ideally more than that (for next year).  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I definitely want to trade back with one of the picks if both are in the top 10

• Upvote 1