Watson with this team is winning

Stark

Don’t care or give a **** trade Zach Wilson and Q Williams for Deshaun Watson. Win  games  for the next decade.  This teams lack of play makers is killing me and especially at that QB position. Free agency will be easier because of Watson and it will open up the draft with all the pics that we have acquired

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 11
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 6

6 minutes ago, Stark said:

Don’t care or give a **** trade Zach Wilson and Q Williams for Deshaun Watson. Win  games  for the next decade.  This teams lack of play makers is killing me and especially at that QB position. Free agency will be easier because of Watson and it will open up the draft with all the pics that we have acquired

2011836155_DisgustedFish2_Spongebob.jpg.07f03896693900fb39377ab441ef30e1.jpg

• Sympathy 1

Give it up about Watson it’s not going to happen.  Wilson is going to get every opportunity as he should.  He has only played in a handful of games you need to give the kid time.  We all knew this was another rebuilding year.  Carter and Moore have given us hope and once Wilson comes back after watching a few weeks I think we all will be excited fir him too.  When it comes to Watson….please let it go 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Stark said:

Does he play defense ?

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

You guys have to let Watson go 

What you should be doing is thanking sweet baby Jesus that we didn’t blow all our draft capital (e.g. Elijah Moore &. AVT) back in January on this dude only to have our world turned upside down a few weeks later. 

And at this point you’re only looking at probably at four-game suspension I’ll take him on for games out and 13 in versus potentially what we already have

5 minutes ago, undertow said:

Yes this was my first thought after watching this game also.....if we had Deshawn Watson we are going to the SB with this team.

Happy you’re on board. Because with  a Watson caliber QB we win this game

5 minutes ago, Stark said:

And at this point you’re only looking at probably at four-game suspension I’ll take him on for games out and 13 in versus potentially what we already have

Yea - u have no idea how much time Watson will miss 

also, bringing the aura of what he is accused of to New York to be the QB of this lost franchise? No thanks. 

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

There are some things more important than winning a f*cking football game, like not enabling a serial sex offender, ffs.

Bro there’s civil cases there’s nothing thereBro there’s civil cases there’s nothing there