Watson with this team is winning

Stark

10 minutes ago, Hex said:

Nobody on the defense is really a major difference maker on the defense right now, so taking anybody away would really make it worse

And yes, the defense can get worse

Oh nice sure you get back Carl in the off-season this defense will be much better. Don’t forget to factor in all the rookie dB we have playing right now that are learning  on the  job. I know thinking is hard and you’re emotional and you’re irrational also looking for the quick fix

1 minute ago, Stark said:

Bro there’s civil cases there’s nothing thereBro there’s civil cases there’s nothing there

Bro bro bro there are at least 2 criminal investigations going on now. Could be as many as 10. And even if there is not sufficient evidence to indict him there are 20 plus women accusing him of sexual abuse. Not just one fake gold digger. Over 20.

He’s a POS. 

Bro. 

Bro. 

• Sympathy 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, I'm sure all 20+ women are just lying, attention-seeking, gold-digging whores.

Much more believable than 1 rich football player being a piece of sh*t. That never happens.

Yeah, like 22 women got together to extort $$ out of Watson. 

How hard would it be to investigate such a massive extortion scheme. Text messages or calls or meetings between 22 women would be uncovered in less time than the first commercial in an Law and Order: SVU episode. 

Yeah, he’s a great dude, just being extorted. GTFO with that nonsense. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, BurntDice said:

I’d 100% stop watching if he was on this team and I’m sure many more would also. Sexually assaulting any woman is terrible but 20 women is even more disgusting. 

There is a very small universe of things that would make me quit the Jets. 

Charles Manson as the Head Coach and DeShaun Watson as the QB. 

And since Manson is dead it’s just down to 1.  

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Yeah, like 22 women got together to extort $$ out of Watson. 

How hard would it be to investigate such a massive extortion scheme. Text messages or calls or meetings between 22 women would be uncovered in less time than the first commercial in an Law and Order: SVU episode. 

Yeah, he’s a great dude, just being extorted. GTFO with that nonsense. 

100% with you. This post is outrageous.

21 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, I'm sure all 20+ women are just lying, attention-seeking, gold-digging whores.

Much more believable than 1 rich football player being a piece of sh*t. That never happens.

Most professional athletes have baggage.  This case only “popped” because Watson looked for a trade. No one ever had any reason to speculate Watson was a “T0mShane/Scum bag” before. I’d still trade Zach and Q in a heartbeat.  Even if it’s only 12 games of Watson 

• Thumb Down 2

7 minutes ago, Stark said:

Most professional athletes have baggage.  This case only “popped” because Watson looked for a trade. No one ever had any reason to speculate Watson was a “T0mShane/Scum bag” before. I’d still trade Zach and Q in a heartbeat.  Even if it’s only 12 games of Watson 

Baggage? Baggage is a DUI. Baggage is faking a vax card. Baggage is masturbating in a car in a Walmart parking lot. Baggage is going on national TV and screaming “I’m the BEST in the NATION!”

22 sexual abuse allegations is not “baggage”. 

He’s a POS. 

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Stark said:

Don’t care or give a **** trade Zach Wilson and Q Williams for Deshaun Watson. Win  games  for the next decade.  This teams lack of play makers is killing me and especially at that QB position. Free agency will be easier because of Watson and it will open up the draft with all the pics that we have acquired

Yeah, get him here in New York.  Those two dozen sexual assault charges should just vanish, right?

22 minutes ago, Stark said:

Head injuries are serious Stark.  You should look into yours.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Stark said:

And at this point you’re only looking at probably at four-game suspension I’ll take him on for games out and 13 in versus potentially what we already have

No, the point is youre more than likely totally wrong about the suspension and QW being a JAG

And thats if hes not convicted and jailed

54 minutes ago, Stark said:

Oh nice sure you get back Carl in the off-season this defense will be much better. Don’t forget to factor in all the rookie dB we have playing right now that are learning  on the  job. I know thinking is hard and you’re emotional and you’re irrational also looking for the quick fix

Trading ZW and Q for Watson seems like the quick fix to me, and it seems like you're thinking emotional and irrationally, so I guess we can agree to disagree.

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I agree that this fanbase would reject a good QB much in the same way early cavemen reacted to fire.

I know you're an expert on cavemen, at the ones on this forum, why does anyone think that the QB is primary reason for the losses?  The OL can't really consistently block, run or pass. The defense gave up historic amounts of points. Now, I know that football is a game of balance: a good offense makes a good defense and the converse. 

But this defense is really horrible. And not just because the DBs are teenagers. This run defense, with 4 big guys up front is like swiss cheese. And no real adjustments are made. 

So, what makes winning possible when the coaching is so ineffective? I'm getting Rich Kotite vibe from Sal-ick (Bluto).

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Baggage? Baggage is a DUI. Baggage is faking a vax card. Baggage is masturbating in a car in a Walmart parking lot. Baggage is going on national TV and screaming “I’m the BEST in the NATION!”

22 sexual abuse allegations is not “baggage”. 

He’s a POS. 

^^

Yeah, pretty much everything I would've said in response to summing it up as mere "baggage".

Some times I really hate the internet.

• Upvote 1