Watson with this team is winning

Stark

16 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

I know most of your work here is schtick but Tua looked pretty good today. Very quick release, accurate on the short stuff. 

Tua looked much like the JAG he is and him literally using all the strength in his body to hit a deep ball that was still under thrown was comical and painful to watch. 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, phill1c said:

I know you're an expert on cavemen, at the ones on this forum, why does anyone think that the QB is primary reason for the losses?  The OL can't really consistently block, run or pass. The defense gave up historic amounts of points. Now, I know that football is a game of balance: a good offense makes a good defense and the converse. 

But this defense is really horrible. And not just because the DBs are teenagers. This run defense, with 4 big guys up front is like swiss cheese. And no real adjustments are made. 

So, what makes winning possible when the coaching is so ineffective? I'm getting Rich Kotite vibe from Sal-ick (Bluto).

Yeah, it all sucks. I think the big difference between Flacco and the kids is that Flacco buys you a little more time of possession, which lessens the opportunities for Saleh’s defense to get torched.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Larz said:

Yup. Give away 5 picks and there would be no winning here either.  

As was pointed out earlier, if we would’ve traded for Watson back in February/March as many wanted us to do, we’d have no AVT, no Elijah Moore, and Watson still to this day wouldn’t have suited up for a single game in a Jets uniform.

How people are still on this is goofy

We just drafted a QB #2 overall and a bunch of dicksnots want to throw him into the garbage after less than 5 games.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Peace Frog said:

I know most of your work here is schtick but Tua looked pretty good today. Very quick release, accurate on the short stuff. 

I don’t think it’s the mark of a good quarterback when your team automatically goes to the wildcat every time you’re inside the ten.

3 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

Baggage? Baggage is a DUI. Baggage is faking a vax card. Baggage is masturbating in a car in a Walmart parking lot. Baggage is going on national TV and screaming “I’m the BEST in the NATION!”

22 sexual abuse allegations is not “baggage”. 

He’s a POS. 

Allegation in a civil suit. No guilty verdict. Court of public opinion. None of these women made a peep until Watson said he wanted out of Hou and a local attorney all of a sudden had 22 women ready to file civil suits.  

I’m not a lawyer and if Watson is convicted a court of law for wrong doing that willl take care of this entire thread/possibility. 

meanwhile you have guys like Jeff Simmons playing for the Titans every week even though he punched the living sh*t out of some girl his mom And sister already beat down. 

2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

^^

Yeah, pretty much everything I would've said in response to summing it up as mere "baggage".

Some times I really hate the internet.

So then… you know certain facts and have proof to “said facts”. 

Come on spoot. You hate the internet because people jump to conclusions and in an “echo chamber” get the comments comfortable to their thoughts      

As of now there’s nothing to prove otherwise.  Unless I missed something provided to prove otherwise. 

Does 22 allegations sound bad? Yes. It’s been 5 months and nothing has changed. 

if he’s shown to be guilty of anything fu&k him. Until then I’d have no problem trading Q and HackenWilson for Watson in the offseason 

9 minutes ago, Stark said:

Allegation in a civil suit. No guilty verdict. Court of public opinion. None of these women made a peep until Watson said he wanted out of Hou and a local attorney all of a sudden had 22 women ready to file civil suits.  

I’m not a lawyer and if Watson is convicted a court of law for wrong doing that willl take care of this entire thread/possibility. 

meanwhile you have guys like Jeff Simmons playing for the Titans every week even though he punched the living sh*t out of some girl his mom And sister already beat down. 

Well I AM a lawyer but it has nothing to do with being a lawyer or not. 

If 22 women conspired to extort Watson it would be discovered within 15 minutes. 

And it’s not AN allegation in a civil suit. There are 22 separate allegations and at least 2 and possibly up to 10 CRIMINAL investigations.  

Maybe…just MAYBE…he’s a POS that sexually abused 22 women. 

Yeah, want him nowhere near this team. 

3 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Well I AM a lawyer but it has nothing to do with being a lawyer or not. 

If 22 women conspired to extort Watson it would be discovered within 15 minutes. 

And it’s not AN allegation in a civil suit. There are 22 separate allegations and at least 2 and possibly up to 10 CRIMINAL investigations.  

Maybe…just MAYBE…he’s a POS that sexually abused 22 women. 

Yeah, want him nowhere near this team. 

Maybe. We have proof yet?  We live in a time where social media and “outrage” drive thoughts/decisions/opinions. 

of all people you should be able to say “possibly up to” doesn’t mean, unequivocally certainly. 

if this is resolved by the off-season and there’s nothing to keep/prevent Watson from playing I don’t think twice, Wilson and Q for Watson  get an Allen Robinson or DaVante Adams in Offseason and trade Corey Davis for a loaf of bread and candy bar and move on

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

Maybe. We have proof yet?  We live in a time where social media and “outrage” drive thoughts/decisions/opinions. 

of all people you should be able to say “possibly up to” doesn’t mean, unequivocally certainly. 

if this is resolved by the off-season and there’s nothing to keep/prevent Watson from playing I don’t think twice, Wilson and Q for Watson  get an Allen Robinson or DaVante Adams in Offseason and trade Corey Davis for a loaf of bread and candy bar and move on

The proof is that it’s not 1. Or 2. Or 3. Or 4. Or 5.  

Its 22. 

Keep speculating that he’s a good guy. 

I’ll speculate he’s a bad guy. A really really bad guy. 

• Upvote 1