heres how the jets become a winning organization again

1 minute ago, Fantasy Island said:

Every single person on the earth is racist.  It's sad, but true.

Not true. Every single person may have racist beliefs, e.g., "Blacks are inferior..." or "whites are superior" BUT it's the ability act in a racist manner--like withholding employment,or killing an unarmed black man by law 'enforcement' -that is racist.

It's not racist to have thoughts. Its' racist to act on those thoughts in a way that hurts others. So, until the majority of people in power are non-white, the number of racists of any significance is mostly white. 

• Upvote 1

A lot of people telling on themselves right now.

Shocking that the guy defending Gruden only chose to single out Saleh and Bowles in his original post as “no name idiots” (which isn’t even remotely true).  

Gee, I wonder why that is?

1 minute ago, pleasefireSelahnow said:

Yeah why does  Cal McNair still have a fanbase and able to own a Nfl Team, Big Ben raped someone, people forget these things quick.  Gruden maybe desperate enough to actually come here right now.

Just because other teams have crappy people doesn't mean every team should

Plus, there's a difference between people who are crappy but no released evidence and people who are crappy and everybody has proof. Plus, using Cal McNair as an example of why the Jets should throw a ton of money at somebody in order to win doesn't make much sense to me, because the Texans are terrible right now

3 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

A lot of people telling on themselves right now.

Shocking that the guy defending Gruden only chose to single out Saleh and Bowles in his original post.  Wonder why that is?

Now you are  a idiot I mention Gase to who is white, scroll down, don't start calling me a racist some of my good friends are black, you are driving this post off topic and calling others a idiot.  This isn't about race yet you are making accusations about people, all im saying is Jets need to hire a experienced coach and yes I will take Mike Tomlin in a heart beat.

Just now, Hex said:

Gruden maybe desperate enough to actually come here right now.

Beyond taking Tony Dungy's team to a SB victory, when they were on the precipice, what has Jon Gruden won?

NOTHING!!!

And if the Radiers thought they might win something, they would have done more to keep him. He's garbage.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, pleasefireSelahnow said:

Now you are  a idiot I mention Gase to who is white, scroll down, don't start calling me a racist some of my good friends are black, you are driving this post off topic and calling others a idiot.  This shouldn't be about race.

Lmfao, GFY you racist scumbag.

”Gruden may be a racist, but he builds winners” 

No words.

I wonder how many of your “black friends” (that I don’t believe you actually have) would still be your friends if they read that.

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, pleasefireSelahnow said:

They stop hiring no name idiots like Bowles and Saleh, and give Gruden or a proven winner any money to come here and turn this laughing stock around, Gruden may be a racist but he builds winners.   IF anyone can't see that Saleh is not a good coach you are oblivious, anyone on this forum can coach this team better than this bufoon, look at all the bad penaltys this team takes, the blown coverages for 60+ yards, and not being able to call a time out in crucial game situations.

Fire Gase Now Plane NYSF Magazine - Copy.JPG

2 minutes ago, phill1c said:

Beyond taking Tony Dungy's team to a SB victory, when they were on the precipice, what has Jon Gruden won?

NOTHING!!!

And if the Radiers thought they might win something, they would have done more to keep him. He's garbage.

When did Bowles, Gase, or Saleh sniff a Superbowl? He also built this Raiders team who was pretty good this year with him and is loaded with talent.

Just now, pleasefireSelahnow said:

When did Bowles, Gase, or Saleh sniff a Superbowl? He also built this Raiders team who was pretty good this year with him and is loaded with talent.

All three of those coaches coached in Super Bowls as coordinators you absolute smooth brain.

Bowles won one last year.

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

All three of those coaches coached in Super Bowls as coordinators you absolute smooth brain.

Bowles won one last year.

As coaches pea brain.  Darren Lee won a superbowl with the chiefs to but he was a absolute turd.  There's a reason why non of these coaches will ever be candidates for a head coaching job in the Nfl ever again.

Just now, pleasefireSelahnow said:

You're comparing Gruden to among the worst HCs in NFL history, so if it makes you feel good to support his racism go for it. 

But he's won NOTHING beyond that one SB. He didn't repeat with TB and was later dumped. How many division titles have the Raiders won with him? NONE!! 

They have talent because they stunk.

and, I guess because I am a black american, I'm kinda reticent to support racists, no matter if they could deliver a SB to the Jets, which I'm confident Jon Gruden could not.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

9 minutes ago, phill1c said:

Not true. Every single person may have racist beliefs, e.g., "Blacks are inferior..." or "whites are superior" BUT it's the ability act in a racist manner--like withholding employment,or killing an unarmed black man by law 'enforcement' -that is racist.

It's not racist to have thoughts. Its' racist to act on those thoughts in a way that hurts others. So, until the majority of people in power are non-white, the number of racists of any significance is mostly white. 

This is a load of sh*t. Lock this thread. 

Having said that, I’ve heard from mainstream media that in order not to be racist,  not only do you have to not act on racist thoughts but if you don’t actively COMBAT racism, if you’re not actively anti-racist, you’re a racist. 

True story. Heard it from mainstream media. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, pleasefireSelahnow said:

As coaches pea brain.  Darren Lee won a superbowl with the chiefs to but he was a absolute turd.

Is defensive coordinator not a coach you simpleton?  Did you seriously just compare Bowles’ defense dominating the Chiefs to Darron Lee simply being active for the Super Bowl?

Do us a favor: destroy every device you own that has access to the internet.

10 minutes ago, phill1c said:

NOTHING!!!

Id give Dungy a blank check. But he fails the stuffed in locker woke police credentials too.

Just now, Mogglez said:

Is defensive coordinator not a coach you simpleton.  Did you just compare Bowles’ defense dominating the Chiefs to Darron Lee being active for the Super Bowl?

Do us a favor: destroy every device you own that has access to the internet.

A head coach is way more responsible for a win than a defensive coordinator, I'm also sure that Arians, Brady and half of Kansas city's offensive line getting injured had nothing to do with Tampa winning.  It was all that freakin Genious  who had almost 2x more losses than wins as our coach who masterminded that superbowl win!  Bring him back now why did the Jets fire him.  Bring back Bowles next year and the Jets will be 17-0!

6 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

This is a load of sh*t. Lock this thread. 

Having said that, I’ve heard from mainstream media that in order not to be racist,  not only do you have to not act on racist thoughts but if you don’t actively COMBAT racism, if you’re not actively anti-racist, you’re a racist. 

True story. Heard it from mainstream media. 

Speaking of which...

Harrison Ford 4Chan GIF

9 minutes ago, pleasefireSelahnow said:

A head coach is way more responsible for a win than a defensive coordinator, I'm also sure that Arians, Brady and half of Kansas city's offensive line getting injured had nothing to do with Tampa winning.  It was all that freakin Genious  who had almost 2x more losses than wins as our coach who masterminded that superbowl win!  Bring him back now why did the Jets fire him.  Bring back Bowles next year and the Jets will be 17-0!

Anyone, and I mean ANYONE, that actually watches that game knows that Tampa’s defensive game plan and execution won them that game.  

Bowles was in over his head as a head coach.  Negating what he did as a defensive coordinator while propping up what Gruden did with Dungy’s roster to call him someone “who builds winners” and simultaneously saying “Gruden is racist BUT” is, as I said earlier, telling on yourself.

Just now, Matt39 said:

Doubt he wants to coach again. But he'd be a perfect compliment to keep Woody out of the picture and figure out a way to win. 

I think the issue is that Woody is threatened. He has not hired a coach with any significant winning experience under his watch. It's always defensive coordinators (with the exception of Adam Gase; don't know what the reason for that hire was) without any real head coaching experience.

It's the same thing, over and over again. We need offense!!

31 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

Every single person on the earth is racist.  It's sad, but true.

The NFL had an agenda.

Gruden got on the wrong side of Goodell.

The cheating patriots are on the right side of Goodell.

Now who is the evil one?

uhhhh what?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

Anyone, and I mean ANYONE, that actually watches that game knows that Tampa’s defensive game plan and execution won them that game.  

Bowles was in over his head as a head coach.  Negating what he did as a defensive coordinator while propping up what Gruden did with Dungy’s roster and simultaneously saying “Gruden is racist BUT” is, as I said earlier, telling on yourself.

Yes Gruden is a racist but a great coach who would turn this team around, atleast 10% of the Nfl ain't exactly the best of people.  Belichik is a scumbag but who at this point wouldn't want him coaching the Jets?  Deshaun Watson is a scumbag but who here wouldn't want him being the quarterback in 2022? 

3 minutes ago, phill1c said:

I think the issue is that Woody is threatened. He has not hired a coach with any significant winning experience under his watch. It's always defensive coordinators (with the exception of Adam Gase; don't know what the reason for that hire was) without any real head coaching experience.

It's the same thing, over and over again. We need offense!!

That is exactly what I was trying to imply but somehow this thread turned into a racist thread.  Hire a coach who has a proven track record in the Nfl.  Why does this stupid team keep repeating the same mistake over and over again expecting different results?