heres how the jets become a winning organization again

7 minutes ago, pleasefireSelahnow said:

Yes Gruden is a racist but a great coach who would turn this team around, atleast 10% of the Nfl ain't exactly the best of people.  Belichik is a scumbag but who at this point wouldn't want him coaching the Jets?  Deshaun Watson is a scumbag but who here wouldn't want him being the quarterback in 2022? 

Belichick is a scumbag because he cheats at football with a grumpy attitude.  That is WORLDS different than being a scumbag because you are racist.  It’s actually quite jaw dropping that you’re doubling down on the “Gruden is a racist but” talking point and not seeing anything wrong with it.  That takes an unfathomable lack of morality.  But hey, birds of a feather flock together and, by what you have already said, I shouldn’t be surprised.

Watson?  I hope his victims get the justice they deserve.  I want absolutely NOTHING to do with him on my team and anyone with a shred of morality would agree with that.

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

He's already been "HC of the NYJ" twice (and was undefeated).

That's my point

He pretty much immediately resigned after being hired

I don't see any reason why a proven head coach would come to this dumpster fire

1 minute ago, Hex said:

That's my point

He pretty much immediately resigned after being hired

I don't see any reason why a proven head coach would come to this dumpster fire

That's my point.  I think we can get a top HC here.  He just won't coach any games for us.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Belichick is a scumbag because he cheats at football with a grumpy attitude.  That is WORLDS different than being a scumbag because you are racist.  It’s actually quite jaw dropping that you’re doubling down on the “is a racist but” point and not seeing anything wrong with it.  That takes an unfathomable lack of morality.  But hey, birds of a feather flock together and, by what you have already said, I shouldn’t be surprised.

Watson?  I hope his victims get the justice they deserve.  I want absolutely NOTHING to do with him on my team and anyone with a shred of morality would agree with that.

Alot of people would take Belichik and Watson on this team in a heartbeat and would quickly forget about what Watson did in a heart beat if the Jets made the playoffs next year, I mean look at Big Ben people in Steelers nation praise him as god even though he is a alleged rapist.  My point is every person in the Nfl aint a saint, people quickly forget about misconduct when a team is winning.

Just now, pleasefireSelahnow said:

Alot of people would take Belichik and Watson on this team in a heartbeat and would quickly forget about what Watson did in a heart beat if the Jets made the playoffs next year, I mean look at Big Ben people in Steelers nation praise him as god even though he is a rapist.

I already explained why people would take Belichick.

People who would take Watson and those who praise Ben are morally deficient scumbags.

Not true, people praised Kobe as god, until the day he passed away even though he was a alleged rapist.  Why is everyone in this thread on this racist crap?

Probably because you have continuously defended and advocated for a racist because you think he’s a good football coach.

• Sympathy 1

Just now, Mogglez said:

Probably because you have continuously defended and advocated for a racist because you think he’s a good football coach.

So your saying the Jets should never give people second chances to redeem themselves and stick to hiring unproven mediocre coaches?   You aren't a Jets fan than, you are just someone who is on the board to cause chaos.

1 minute ago, pleasefireSelahnow said:

So your saying the Jets should never give people second chances to redeem themselves and stick to hiring unproven mediocre coaches?   You aren't a Jets fan than, you are just someone who is on the board to cause chaos.

The Jets arent hiring gruden. Yes the neurotics went overboard on a naughty email but theres zero chance he gets hired.

7 minutes ago, pleasefireSelahnow said:

Alot of people would take Belichik and Watson on this team in a heartbeat and would quickly forget about what Watson did in a heart beat if the Jets made the playoffs next year, I mean look at Big Ben people in Steelers nation praise him as god even though he is a alleged rapist.  My point is every person in the Nfl aint a saint, people quickly forget about misconduct when a team is winning.

Actually, 53 of them are (not including practice squad)

3 minutes ago, pleasefireSelahnow said:

Yes, I am saying the Jets should not hire a proven racist to lead a roster comprised of, probably mostly, African Americans to simply win football games.

You are a horrible Jets fan and a morally corrupt person.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

21 minutes ago, phill1c said:

wow, opposing views, not accepted.

lock the thread!! 

listen to yourself.

Why don’t you go F yourself. 

This is a football board, nothi Geri so with opposing views. No politics, no racist crap, I’ll debate your total load of racist bullsh*t all day, every day. 

You’ve been fed a line, you swallowed it hook line and sinker and nothing is changing for you because the folks you put in power want to keep it that way. 

Lock this crap. 

• Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Yes, I am saying the Jets should not hire a proven racist to lead a roster comprised of African Americans to simply win football games.

You are a horrible Jets fan and a morally corrupt person.

Yeah Lets just keep Saleh for another 5 years watch him run this team into the ground, ruin Zach Wilson and every person with talent on this team, and than hire another coach with no coaching experience.  Sound like a plan to me, after all we had so much success with this proven method in the past!  If you aren't tired of seeing this bufoon not being able to do a simple thing like call a timeout with time expiring, than you are not a true Jets fan.  He has a low Nfl Iq, and that has nothing to do with racism or his color, it has simply to do with him sucking as a coach.

Yeah Lets just keep Saleh for another 5 years watch him run this team into the ground, ruin Zach Wilson and every person with talent on this team, and than hire another coach with no coaching experience.  Sound like a plan to me, after all we had so much success with this proven method in the past!

Gruden is not a viable option nor is he a proven winner. He won ONCE with a team that was poised to win. Since then, nothing.

And he would never survive the press in NYC. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, pleasefireSelahnow said:

Yeah Lets just keep Saleh for another 5 years watch him run this team into the ground, ruin Zach Wilson and every person with talent on this team, and than hire another coach with no coaching experience.  Sound like a plan to me, after all we had so much success with this proven method in the past!

I would rather that happen than be the pieces of sh*t who hire a racist scumbag like Jon Gruden.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, phill1c said:

Gruden is not a viable option nor is he a proven winner. He won ONCE with a team that was poised to win. Since then, nothing.

And he would never survive the press in NYC. 

He also built the current Raiders roster who looked like they can go far in the playoffs before he did this stupid crap and got himself fired, your wrong Gruden has 10x the balls Saleh does and isn't soft like Saleh.

He also built the current Raiders roster who looked like they can go far in the playoffs before he did this stupid crap and got himself fired, your wrong Gruden has 10x the balls Saleh does and isn't soft like Saleh.

The current Raiders have won exactly what? This isn't his first year is it? The Raiders had talent before he got there.

I really can't compare the "balls" Gruden has because I don't watch a lot of regular season Raiders games and,alas, there haven't been any playoff games under his expert watch.

I'm not a big Saleh fan, but it seems like he's done a disservice being compared to Douche Bag Gruden. Personally, I don't care if the Jets were guaranteed to win 8 SB under Gruden, Still don't want him because my principles mean more to mean than winning football games, which, again, I'm not sure Gruden could do for the Jets.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, phill1c said:

The current Raiders have won exactly what? This isn't his first year is it? The Raiders had talent before he got there.

I really can't compare the "balls" Gruden has because I don't watch a lot of regular season Raiders games and,alas, there haven't been any playoff games under his expert watch.

I'm not a big Saleh fan, but it seems like he's done a disservice being compared to Douche Bag Gruden. Personally, I don't care if the Jets were guaranteed to win 8 SB under Gruden, Still don't want him because my principles mean more to mean than winning football games, which, again, I'm not sure Gruden could do for the Jets.

Jet's had talent before Saleh got here to, I mean how could you not when you keep drafting top 10 and have multiple picks in the 1st and 2nd rounds?  But what has Saleh done with the talent?

Jet's had talent before Saleh got here to, I mean how could you not when you keep drafting top 10 and have multiple picks in the 1st and 2nd rounds?  But what has Saleh done with the talent?

uh, they were 2-14 when Saleh took over.

try again,

• Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, phill1c said:

uh, they were 2-14 when Saleh took over.

try again,

So your saying Saleh is doing a better Job with the Jets than Gruden has done with Oakland, hahahahah Gruden may be a racist but this is just laughable.  Saleh can't even get a simple thing right like call a time out with the game clock expiring or defend his Qb when he gets hit 5 times late after the refs blowing the whistle a 100 times.  And the Jets  set a Nfl record for not leading at halftime for 10 straight games today.  This team is just embarrasing to watch.

So your saying Saleh is doing a better Job with the Jets than Gruden has done with Oakland, hahahahah Gruden may be a racist but this is just laughable.  Saleh can't even get a simple thing right like call a time out with the game clock expiring or defend his Qb when he gets hit 5 times late after the refs blowing the whistle a 100 times.

I'm saying Gruden hasn't done anything that isn't overshadowed by his racist views and overall lack of winning. The Jury is still out on Saleh, who has had all of 9 games as HC.

1 minute ago, phill1c said:

I'm saying Gruden hasn't done anything that isn't overshadowed by his racist views and overall lack of winning. The Jury is still out on Saleh, who has had all of 9 games as HC.

10, and what do you mean Gruden coached a team to a Superbowl something the Jets have not done since 1969 a year many of people on this board weren't even born yet.