Flacco

I agree, make him the Jets QB of 2021 2022 and beyond. Let the kid LEARN how to be a Super Bowl MVP QB from one who has been one. Don't David Carr Zack Wilson. This team is terrible I don't want to see our future potential star ruined. Besides, the way the Jets QBs with ZERO support from ownership are allowed to be consistently hit after the play and no penalties are ever called. This team isn't going anywhere anyway, Let Joe Flacco play he gives the Jets the best chance to win

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

He stabilized the losing.  Let him start the rest of the way. 

wtf does this mean?  Stabilized the losing? he has a record of something like 1-15 in his last 16 games as a starter.

Starting him does absolutely nothing for the team, nothing.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

What, if Miami wasn’t Jet like in their ability to drop interceptions Flacco would have thrown about 3. I can see that sh*t from Mike White.

After feeling the rush, Flacco threw at least three passes to the sideline which would have been picked off by a good D.   Lucky for us/Flacco, Miami is clown doodie.  

Other than assuaging Woody's fragile ego, putting Flacco does nothing to forward this team's future.  Dumb move starting him over White today.  

• Upvote 2

Just now, Beerfish said:

wtf does this mean?  Stabilized the losing? he has a record of something like 1-15 in his last 16 games as a starter.

Starting him does absolutely nothing for the team, nothing.

Haha.  It was a play on Saleh's words ("he stabilized the offense").  My post was 100% meant tongue-in-cheek.   Other than him being unvaccinated (which I greatly respect), I can't stand Flacco.

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

What, if Miami wasn’t Jet like in their ability to drop interceptions Flacco would have thrown about 3. I can see that sh*t from Mike White.

And yet somehow the Jets were in the game and probably should have won'

Nothing worse than the "he could have had X INTs". 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Titans lost to the mighty Texans today, which kinda takes the shine off of Zach Wilson’s lone achievement in the league.

And the Colts hung 45 on the Bills, in Buffalo making the Jets loss to the Colts easier to take?

Doesnt work that way 

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

We’ll have to check the old confidence-meter next Sunday morning. You can’t put him out there is he isn’t topped out on confidence.

And the only way to build confidence is insulate him and keep him away from any meanies

• Haha 2