Cut amendolla tomorrow

kevinc855

2 minutes ago, DepressedJetsFan23 said:

I dont agree that he is the “best thing” about the team but if you do so be it. My post was more about the fact that they let a kicker who made the pro bowl go 

Ah, sure...like he makes as a Jet. I was being slightly facetious about him being "the best thing" about the team. I mean, Braxton Berrios is on this team, no?

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Kickers dont need time to develop. You can either do it, or you cannot. 

He cannot. 

Really? Pat Leahy and Nick Folk may want to debate you a little on that. One needed to develop to be good, the other needed to re-develop his previously great form after being thrown on the scrap heap.

Like many of the players, I really can't wait for the off-season so I don't have to keep hearing this awful hot takes. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Jetworks said:

Really? Pat Leahy and Nick Folk may want to debate you a little on that. One needed to develop to be good, the other needed to re-develop his previously great form after being thrown on the scrap heap.

Like many of the players, I really can't wait for the off-season so I don't have to keep hearing this awful hot takes. 

Its nothing close to a hot take saying that Amendola sucks. 

He does. 

17 hours ago, JTJet said:

Its nothing close to a hot take saying that Amendola sucks. 

He does. 

To refute your assertion that kickers don't need time to develop, I offer TWO examples of Ks FROM THE JETS who needed time to develop, and this is your response? Yea son, that's a hot take. Sit down for a minute and compose yourself. 

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, Jetworks said:

To refute your assertion that kickers don't need time to develop, I offer TWO examples of Ks FROM THE JETS who needed time to develop, and this is your response? Yea son, that's a hot take. Sit down for a minute and compose yourself. 

Nick Folk didnt need time to develop, he was already capable of doing the job, then he sucked for awhile, then he was good. 

Pat Leahy never kicked before the NFL, so of course he needed time to develop. 

Ammendola played 4 years in college (plenty of time to develop a kicker) and has progressively gotten worse since his first game with the team. 

Maybe YOU should sit down and raise your standards a bit.