Mike White would have won today

Blackout

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

asked what your reasons were for best game in 10 years and you come back with you agree Wilson should start.  So yes, I asked the question because claiming Wilson should start doesnt come close to answering what the criteria is for best game'

Hey at least Warfish jumped in to say something pointless while he missed the point also.  Usually its Jetsfan80 who comes running 

@Mogglez it’s that time come pick him up 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

I simply asked what your reasons were for best game in 10 years and you come back with you agree Wilson should start.  So yes, I asked the question because claiming Wilson should start doesnt come close to answering what the criteria is for best game'. But hey, act like a jerk and get shltty about it

Hey at least Warfish jumped in to say something pointless while he missed the point also.  Usually its Jetsfan80 who comes running 

He can’t answer the question because he is a lying troll. Forget it 

34 minutes ago, Warfish said:

What are you basing that on?

Moore's stats with White/Johnson/Flacco:

6 targets, 6 catches, 67 Yards vs. CIN (with White)

8 targets, 7 catches, 84 Yards, 2 TD vs. IND (With White/Johnson)

6 targets, 3 catches, 44 Yards, 1 TD vs. BUF (with White/Flacco)

I think we need to hope the return of Wilson doesn't impact Moore, as his entire 5 game stretch with Wilson only produced 9 catches for 79 Yards and 0 TD's.

Empirical evidence doesn’t work on me.

fine.

but imo White would’ve melted down with what Miami ran today

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, sec101row23 said:

The joke of it was, that Saleh made out the Dolphins defense to be some sort of elite unit.   Their blitz was so sophisticated that only a 14 year vet like Joe Flacco could possibly succeed.   The Dolphins didn’t do anything that was any different than any other team.  Maybe, just maybe, if you coached up your younger QBs better they could have figured out what Miami was doing.  It’s like, they decided, why let our younger QBs learn something this week when we can kick back our feet and just roll old Joe out there.   I just thought it was a gutless move from Saleh and his justification for all of this made him look like he doesn’t really know what’s going on here.  

Robert saleh is a fraud

• Sympathy 1

Joe lost to a bad dolphins team and his offense only put up 17 points vs a team that had 3 wins before yesterday. He is not the answer and never was

yes he had a decent game vs a terrible team-mike white actually put up better numbers and won a game vs a team that I would argue is better than the dolphins

I dont know if white would have won yesterday but we know Joe lost and his "good day" was much worse than whites 400 yard day where THE JETS WON

58 minutes ago, rangerous said:

white wasn't going to win that game.  i also don't think moore would have had the game he did with white.  the biggest issue was the defense , once again, not being able to stop the offense.

jets scored 17 points not 40

how do you know white not have put up 400 yards with more TDS like he already did once this year

13 hours ago, RSJ said:

Flacco starting made no sense.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

It does if your  trying to evaluate the talent on the field. We got to see what Moore can be with consistent accurate passing against the blitz.

Plus, I really think they did it to show Zach another example of what the offense can work like. Mike White and Joe Flacco both allowed the offense to work as they were behind center. I think Zach needed to see that.

Joe showed him you don’t have to run backwards or bail on the pocket as much as he does . Flacco is slower and  less athletic than I am, yet was reasonable effective against the constant blitzing.  I think Zach needed to see the offense work against constant pressure. Neither White or Zach were ready for that today. Just my opinion 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, kmnj said:

Joe lost to a bad dolphins team and his offense only put up 17 points vs a team that had 3 wins before yesterday. He is not the answer and never was

yes he had a decent game vs a terrible team-mike white actually put up better numbers and won a game vs a team that I would argue is better than the dolphins

I dont know if white would have won yesterday but we know Joe lost and his "good day" was much worse than whites 400 yard day where THE JETS WON

Except that the Dolphins would have taken away the middle of the field and the short game, they would have forced Mike to throw outside the numbers beyond 10 yards (9 for 16 - 137 yards - 2 TDs -1 Int for the season) and downfield ( 1 for 7 - 22 yards - 0 TDs - 2 Int for the season). I think we see a similar performance as the Buffalo game.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, kmnj said:

jets scored 17 points not 40

how do you know white not have put up 400 yards with more TDS like he already did once this year

please.  the doltfins had guys in flacco's face all afternoon.  maybe in an alternate universe white puts up 400 and 5 tds but not yesterday.  i don't think white would find moore as much either.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, rangerous said:

please.  the doltfins had guys in flacco's face all afternoon.  maybe in an alternate universe white puts up 400 and 5 tds but not yesterday.  i don't think white would find moore as much either.

We need to find out what exactly white is before the end of the season.  Burying him on the bench after 1 bad game facing maybe the league’s best defense is not smart

Is White a career backup? Probably. But we don’t know anything yet

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Namath99 said:

We need to find out what exactly white is before the end of the season.  Burying him on the bench after 1 bad game facing maybe the league’s best defense is not smart

Is White a career backup? Probably. But we don’t know anything yet

no, we need to find out exactly what Wilson is before the end of the season.

only Jet fans want to see more of the backup QB over the teams #1 pick. smh

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

It does if your  trying to evaluate the talent on the field. We got to see what Moore can be with consistent accurate passing against the blitz.

Plus, I really think they did it to show Zach another example of what the offense can work like. Mike White and Joe Flacco both allowed the offense to work as they were behind center. I think Zach needed to see that.

Joe showed him you don’t have to run backwards or bail on the pocket as much as he does . Flacco is slower and  less athletic than I am, yet was reasonable effective against the constant blitzing.  I think Zach needed to see the offense work against constant pressure. Neither White or Zach were ready for that today. Just my opinion 

you could not evaluate the talent when mike white threw for over 400  yards with multiple tds and actually won the game? Sorry but that is dumb. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, doitny said:

Wilson will get another shot to play.  It would have been nice to see White at least one more time before tho

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Namath99 said:

Wilson will get another shot to play.  It would have been nice to see White at least one more time before tho

I agree with this. I wasn't a "White is our savior, lets cut Wilson" truther but I certainly rather see him play over Flacco who brings nothing to the table. 

The only real justification for starting Flacco is that if White had played great this week, it would have been difficult to start Wilson against Houston.  

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, rangerous said:

so mike white who threw for more yards than flacco ever did in his entire career in one of his fist starts vs a better team than the dolphins cant compete vs a terrible 3 win team?  There is no basis for that statement . The answer is we dont know what mike white would have done. We do know flacco is not part of the jets plans and is washed and was already let go by the jets

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, kmnj said:

you could not evaluate the talent when mike white threw for over 400  yards with multiple tds and actually won the game? Sorry but that is dumb. 

Actually the game he did that in was honestly the first time we got to actually see the talent. But his showing against Bills wasn’t as helpful. Miami’s blitz happy offense might have made it very difficult for Mike White now they have film on him. Joe might be burnt toast but he played  like a seasoned pro yesterday against the blitz and both young QBs could certainly learn from that. Plus, I’m not convinced White is 100% healthy. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mogglez said:

Can you not tag me in every single argument you get in with him?  It’s like the 3rd time you’ve done it.  Thanks.

Can you imagine if everyone tagged you in every post every time they got into a spat with Nut?

"You have 1,498,197 Notifications" 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, doitny said:

FFS what are you talking about?  We wanted to see White over FLACCO, not a healthy Wilson.  There was even a friggin poll last week that made it clear fans wanted to see a healthy Wilson over White.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Warfish said:

Can you imagine if everyone tagged you in every post every time they got into a spat with Nut?

"You have 1,498,197 Notifications" 

Oh, he understands. Notice he doesn't defend his dad, just asks not to be bugged lol.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

FFS what are you talking about?  We wanted to see White over FLACCO, not a healthy Wilson.  There was even a friggin poll last week that made it clear fans wanted to see a healthy Wilson over White.

Ya they've been trying to twist this position last 24 hours into a "you want Wilson to be benched" argument.

• Upvote 2