Predict Zach Wilsons legacy

25 minutes ago, pleasefireSelahnow said:

Marc Sanchez: Butt Fumble

Sam Darnold: Saw ghosts

Zach Wilson:?

Oh no, totally triggered, like grrr, so mad.  And stuff.  Or something.

You seem to be in the business of farming neg-reps, so here, let me give you what you so clearly seem to be seeking.

Have a great day!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

What opinion did you share? Isn't this thread asking for predicitons?

I got flamed for starting a thread on how to turn this franchise around.  Everyone in that thread flamed me and called me a racist because I said Bowles and Saleh are incompetent coaches and asked to hire Gruden or some other experienced coach.  That is my shear opinion.

8 minutes ago, pleasefireSelahnow said:

I got flamed for starting a thread on how to turn this franchise around.  Everyone in that thread flamed me and called me a racist because I said Bowles and Saleh are incompetent coaches and asked to hire Gruden or some other experienced coach.  That is my shear opinion.

You may not be a racist.  But advocating for the hiring of a racist coach to lead a team that (based on league averages) will have 70+ % black players on it is not the best of looks or best of ideas.

Gruden will never coach again outside of perhaps some High School team.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, pleasefireSelahnow said:

Nope what for?  For expressing my opinion about being disgruntled with the team?   There's people doing way worse on this forum like calling others racists and I should be banned?

Wheres the opinion part of your post?  You give none.

7 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

You may not be a racist.  But advocating for the hiring of a racist coach to lead a team that (based on league averages) will have 70+ % black players on it is not the best of looks.

There is people who have done way worse like a actual owner being a racist, and yet black players still play for that turd.  The Nfl is all about money and winning, if a coach or player with a checkered past comes and wins for a franchise people quickly forget about how big of a douchebag he really is.  If John Gruden or Watson came here and won a superbowl how many Jets fans will be praising them right now common dude. This organization is desperate for a good coach.

Case in point: Arod

Rob Gronkowski.

Ben Roethlisberger

Kobe Bryant

Antonio Brown

27 minutes ago, pleasefireSelahnow said:

Nope what for?  For expressing my opinion about being disgruntled with the team?   There's people doing way worse on this forum like calling others racists and I should be banned?

The difference is that those people have proven that they aren't trolls. You strolled in out of nowhere with a questionable username and started a bunch of very opinionated threads, which is usually what trolls do right after a loss. 

So what do you expect us to think?

• Upvote 1

Just now, pleasefireSelahnow said:

There is people who have done way worse like a actual owner being a racist, and yet black players still play for that turd.  The Nfl is all about money and winning, if a coach or player with a checkered past comes and wins for a franchise people quickly forget about how big of a douchebag he really is.

Case in point: Arod

Rob Gronkowski.

Ben Roethlisberger

Kobe Bryant

Antonio Brown

Which owner is a racist in the NFL?

What did Gronk do?  

No one on your list is the leader of a team, the HC.  HCs arent under the protection of the players union.  Youre way off

5 minutes ago, Hex said:

The difference is that those people have proven that they aren't trolls. You strolled in out of nowhere with a questionable username and started a bunch of very opinionated threads, which is usually what trolls do right after a loss. 

He's been here a while.  He opened this account way back on Sunday

TROLL:

Trolling – (verb), as it relates to internet, is the deliberate act, (by a Troll – noun or adjective), of making random unsolicited and/or controversial comments on various internet forums with the intent to provoke an emotional knee jerk reaction from unsuspecting readers to engage in a fight or argument 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Hex said:

This...and to think poor ol DWC is banned

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, pleasefireSelahnow said:

Cal Mcnair?

“I’m sorry that we couldn’t get together last year, because of the China Virus,” McNair said, several anonymous witnesses told Bally Sports. 

Bet that angered the players, especially all the Chinese players in the NFL, lol

9 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

“I’m sorry that we couldn’t get together last year, because of the China Virus,” McNair said, several anonymous witnesses told Bally Sports. 

Bet that angered the players, especially all the Chinese players in the NFL, lol

So Asian people are not people to and that doesn't make it racist?  Blaming the Virus on Chinese people? You know how many Nfl fans are asian?  How about when he said "We can't have the inmates running the prison.” I am sure that was really directed towards the Nfl.  Alot of owners/coaches in the Nfl have racist beliefs they just don't slip up like Gruden/mcnair.

18 minutes ago, pleasefireSelahnow said:

There is people who have done way worse like a actual owner being a racist, and yet black players still play for that turd.  The Nfl is all about money and winning, if a coach or player with a checkered past comes and wins for a franchise people quickly forget about how big of a douchebag he really is.  If John Gruden or Watson came here and won a superbowl how many Jets fans will be praising them right now common dude. This organization is desperate for a good coach.

Gruden is a f**king neanderthal and he's not even that good of a coach.  I agree that people tend to forgive to a point if a player/coach wins, but Gruden doesn't even win.  He went 22-31 in his stint with the Raiders, dropping his overall career W-L to 117-112.  The costs way outweigh the benefits for any team that tried to hire Gruden. 

Again, he won't be hired  at the NFL or even the collegiate level with the baggage he brings to a team.

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, pleasefireSelahnow said:

Nobody's praising Gruden for his Super Bowl win now

In fact, the Buccaneers removed him from their ring of honor

No team would win a super bowl now with Gruden now that what he said has come out. That's the bottom line.

He wouldn't be able to propel his players to do anything

There's a difference between being a jerk and saying things that directly insult the people you're trying to work with, and it has different effects on different people.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gastineau Lives said:

@jgb and @Jetsfan80 

Congratulations on the birth of your son

Ever see the Schwartzenegger/Devito vehicle “Twins?” They artificially inseminated two eggs with a cocktail made from many donors. One was the perfect manifestation of genetics and science. That’s @pleasefireSelahnow. The other egg became the leftovers. We call him Nico.

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Thanks, we're very proud of him.

I love all my kids equally 

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I predict he’ll become a star, but it’ll be on the least-watched season of The Bachelor. 

This is low key the funniest post all year.

• Haha 2