Does anyone know if Jets/Texans is being flexed into prime time?

HawkeyeJet

1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

scared cosmo kramer GIF by CraveTV

Seriously though.  We as Jets fans have witnessed a lot of meaningless games, but this has got to be up there in NFL history as one of the worst matchups ever put on the field.

I’m still watching

Flex games must be announced 12 days in advance, so no. Also why would they ever do that? lol

2 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Seriously though.  We as Jets fans have witnessed a lot of meaningless games, but this has got to be up there in NFL history as one of the worst matchups ever put on the field.  Think about that for a minute.  It’s probably not much of a stretch.

I’m still watching.

Waiting for the suits to put it on Monday night.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Seriously though.  We as Jets fans have witnessed a lot of meaningless games, but this has got to be up there in NFL history as one of the worst matchups ever put on the field.  Think about that for a minute.  It’s probably not much of a stretch.

I’m still watching.

I agree. And you get a free bag of weed gummies while you watch.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I’m still watching.

2 years ago.  The 1-6 Jets vs the 0-7 Phins in Miami.  I was there. 

And I will be going to Houston this weekend.   At least the game in Miami came after I went to Georgia - Florida in Jacksonville the day before.  Saw one good game then drove 5 hours to watch suckage the next day.  

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I’m still watching.

Great Seinfeld gif usage. Also, I think the game is actually being flexed down into one of the spots previously occupied by Flex Seal and Ginsu Steak Knives.

• Haha 2