Jump to content

Flacco and Mike White on the Covid-19 List


T0mShane
 Share

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Makes perfect sense. But don't tell me the unvaccinated are filling up the hospital if it's a 50/50 split. That's where you lose me.

It's purposely deceitful. Like when they make a headline about the 4 unvaccinated that died but when you read the article there were 10 who died. When people are purposely deceitful it makes people lose trust and question their motivations.

There's been a lot of it going on w/this stuff. 

edit: btw if the virus is so dangerous to the unvaccinated, this problem will work itself out naturally in due time anyway.

Not to mention co-morbidities. 

My favorite statistical death listed as Covid was the guy who got killed in a motorcycle crash. Sure, after the massive hypocrisy was pointed out he was removed from the list but it’s almost de rigueur to mention co-morbidities. And so little flu last year. All Covid. 

But don’t question it. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Peace Frog said:

Not to mention co-morbidities.

I don’t really understand that argument.  If you are obese, have asthma or other issues and get sick from covid and die.  Didn’t the covid kill the person?  Would they not likely be alive if they didn’t get sick?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, playtowinthegame said:

Vaccines keep most out the hospitals, which are getting maxed out at the moment in Upstate NY. Me personally I was vaccinated with two doses of Pfizer and was past my 6 months period in late October. I caught Covid in early November, and over my bad cold symptoms in 5 days. I'm scheduled to get my booster soon. Gettin vaccinated is smart not only for yourself, but for the community you live in. Nothing fear porn about that. 

If you just got over covid, you should wait at least 90 days before the booster. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

Let's imagine your town has 50 hospital beds for it's 1000 residents, and 200 residents are unvaccinated, and 800 are vaccinated.

If your 50 beds get split 50/50 between vaccinated and unvaccinated, then the way you're looking at it, it's equal.  25 of each.  However, in reality, your beds are being filled by 12.5% of your unvaccinated population vs. 3.125% of your unvaccinated population.

This is why you can't just look at raw numbers.

Except we were told that all the serious adverse events were happening to the unvaxxed.  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Not to mention co-morbidities. 

My favorite statistical death listed as Covid was the guy who got killed in a motorcycle crash. Sure, after the massive hypocrisy was pointed out he was removed from the list but it’s almost de rigueur to mention co-morbidities. And so little flu last year. All Covid. 

But don’t question it. 

Last year, any death was attributed to Covid.  This year if a person is vaxxed and dies, they're not sure what caused it.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

huh? I am double vax'd and boostered, if I still need to wear a mask with spikes floating around every cell of my body, what good is all this vaccine? Your statement makes literally no sense whatsoever

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

I don’t really understand that argument.  If you are obese, have asthma or other issues and get sick from covid and die.  Didn’t the covid kill the person?  Would they not likely be alive if they didn’t get sick?  

Maybe maybe not. Could depend on how much of a contributing factor the Covid was vis-a-vis the underlying health issue. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Last year, any death was attributed to Covid.  This year if a person is vaxxed and dies, they're not sure what caused it.

If you believed it and said it out loud you’d be dubbed a conspiracy theorist, an anti-vaxxer and likely a dumb redneck from rural America. And then every other word out of your mouth with be denigrated as uneducated stupid selfish the whole gamut. 

Folks have lost lifetime friends and family for voicing opinions that haven’t been mandated on you by the masses. Only to find out 6 months later you may have been right. 

Yeah, and after being told there is no way the virus escaped from a level 4 biohazard facility 2 clicks down the road from the outbreak, that it was just bat soup, if you believe otherwise you’re a conspiracy nut job. 

And recently we’ve been hearing they aren’t entirely sure. Oh really?

Do you get your friends and family back or are people so entrenched with not only not questioning the science but questioning ANYTHING. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

I don’t really understand that argument.  If you are obese, have asthma or other issues and get sick from covid and die.  Didn’t the covid kill the person?  Would they not likely be alive if they didn’t get sick?  

Same argument I have seen people use about the vast number of really elderly people that died, oh that person was 90 yeas old so they in effect died of old age.  Nonsense.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Peace Frog said:

If you believed it and said it out loud you’d be dubbed a conspiracy theorist, an anti-vaxxer and likely a dumb redneck from rural America. And then every other word out of your mouth with be denigrated as uneducated stupid selfish the whole gamut. 

Folks have lost lifetime friends and family for voicing opinions that haven’t been mandated on you by the masses. Only to find out 6 months later you may have been right. 

Yeah, and after being told there is no way the virus escaped from a level 4 biohazard facility 2 clicks down the road from the outbreak, that it was just bat soup, if you believe otherwise you’re a conspiracy nut job. 

And recently we’ve been hearing they aren’t entirely sure. Oh really?

Do you get your friends and family back or are people so entrenched with not only not questioning the science but questioning ANYTHING. 

"But take the booster shot anyway.  That will be the very last step ever..................until the next one"

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Butterfield said:

There really aren’t any experts, and the few that are understand that these are all just best guesses.  

And what we don’t know is who are the experts, who is funding them, who is in the pockets of whom? Who has the ability to stop that funding? 

Are you telling me all the recent studies (that cannot be questioned) have been done by completely independent scientists who have not received a penny in grants from the FDA or Pfizer/Moderns/J&J? 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Peace Frog said:

And what we don’t know is who are the experts, who is funding them, who is in the pockets of whom? Who has the ability to stop that funding? 

Are you telling me all the recent studies (that cannot be questioned) have been done by completely independent scientists who have not received a penny in grants from the FDA or Pfizer/Moderns/J&J? 

No, those people aren’t the experts.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

If you believed it and said it out loud you’d be dubbed a conspiracy theorist, an anti-vaxxer and likely a dumb redneck from rural America. And then every other word out of your mouth with be denigrated as uneducated stupid selfish the whole gamut. 

Folks have lost lifetime friends and family for voicing opinions that haven’t been mandated on you by the masses. Only to find out 6 months later you may have been right. 

Yeah, and after being told there is no way the virus escaped from a level 4 biohazard facility 2 clicks down the road from the outbreak, that it was just bat soup, if you believe otherwise you’re a conspiracy nut job. 

And recently we’ve been hearing they aren’t entirely sure. Oh really?

Do you get your friends and family back or are people so entrenched with not only not questioning the science but questioning ANYTHING. 

Is this Jet Nation or the Joe Rogan podcast

  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Peace Frog said:

Still, you’re not allowed to question the science. Or who is funding that science. Or who sits on boards funding the science. Or used to work for the FDA and now sits on boards. That’s funding the science. 

Science does not get questioned. Even as it changes month to month. Do not question it. It is 100% infallible.  

Doesn't matter, we’ll soon all have the facts. 

In 2076. 

Trust the science, unless the science doesn't jive with the "science" that Dr. Fauci is spouting. The fact this Fraud continues to ignore the science on natural immunity leads to me to not want to believe another word he has to say. I generally supported what Fauci said for a few months, and then I started to get skeptical, but I still "trusted the science." Now I want to vomit when I see his face or name. Even after he lied about funding the face eating fly study, people still idolize him. 

I am vaccinated, so I am not coming from an anti-COVID vaccine perspective. 

  • Upvote 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

There are a surprising number of people (intelligent ones too) who still fully trust these "experts".

Its actually staggering how anyone with any critical thinking skills whatsoever, can consider any of these people experts, or trust them at this point. Then again, I guess its not, its because the media tells them to trust these people, and tells them they are experts

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

"But take the booster shot anyway.  That will be the very last step ever..................until the next one"

Two shots - FULLY VACCINATED

Booster - EXTRA SUPER FULLY VACCINATED

The average person - "Ok, now I did my civic duty, they will leave me alone."

But wait, there is more...

CDC 2022 - "Fully vaccinated will consist of two shots, a booster, and a booster to the booster, and we SWEAR that this will be the very last step."

  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Trust the science, unless the science doesn't jive with the "science" that Dr. Fauci is spouting. The fact this Fraud continues to ignore the science on natural immunity leads to me to not want to believe another word he has to say. I generally supported what Fauci said for a few months, and then I started to get skeptical, but I still "trusted the science." Now I want to vomit when I see his face or name. Even after he lied about funding the face eating fly study, people still idolize him. 

I am vaccinated, so I am not coming from an anti-COVID vaccine perspective. 

I tend not to trust "scientists" who put beagles heads in cages and left sand flies eat the skin off off their skulls.  Although, he was kind to the scientists running the experiments--cording the beagles so they wouldn't have to listen to all that constant yapping.  And doggy screaming.  

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

Its actually staggering how anyone with any critical thinking skills whatsoever, can consider any of these people experts, or trust them at this point. Then again, I guess its not, its because the media tells them to trust these people, and tells them they are experts

I know some extremely smart/accomplished people who still believe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Peace Frog said:

I tend not to trust "scientists" who put beagles heads in cages and left sand flies eat the skin off off their skulls.  Although, he was kind to the scientists running the experiments--cording the beagles so they wouldn't have to listen to all that constant yapping.  And doggy screaming.  

Woh buddy, you realize you are talking about the sexiest man of the year here right?

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Two shots - FULLY VACCINATED

Booster - EXTRA SUPER FULLY VACCINATED

The average person - "Ok, now I did my civic duty, they will leave me alone."

But wait, there is more...

CDC 2022 - "Fully vaccinated will consist of two shots, a booster, and a booster to the booster, and we SWEAR that this will be the very last step."

I just saw an interview with Fauci where the interviewer (Ari Melber) asked him if it's safe to not wear a mask outdoors if you're vaccinated.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

 

I am vaccinated, so I am not coming from an anti-COVID vaccine perspective. 

I too am double vaxxed as is my whole family.  I've never been an anti-vaxxer but with some of my opinions here, I'm guessing folks think I am.  My son-in-law works for Pfizer and he got me the shot VERY early.  He also knows that everything isn't quite up to snuff.  

But to blindly comply without being allowed to ask a questio or 2? It's the opposite of science.

  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...