Flacco and Mike White on the Covid-19 List

T0mShane

5 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

Its actually staggering how anyone with any critical thinking skills whatsoever, can consider any of these people experts, or trust them at this point. Then again, I guess its not, its because the media tells them to trust these people, and tells them they are experts

The government doesn’t want the population to realize that there are no experts on these situations, its all best guesses.  They realize the masses are too weak for that.

*This isn’t politics, it’s anthropology, there is no one political party doing this, its just human nature to govern in this way.  

Just now, Butterfield said:

The government doesn’t want the population to realize that there are no experts on these situations, its all best guesses.  They realize the masses are too weak for that.

*This isn’t politics, it’s anthropology, there is no one political party, its just human nature to govern in this way.  

Its literally impossible to respond to this with any intelligence without incorporating politics, so I will just decline per site rules

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, Butterfield said:

*This isn’t politics, it’s anthropology, there is no one political party doing this, its just human nature to govern in this way.  

But the FDA is willing to be completely transparent with all of their data.

In 55 years.  

• Post of the Week 2

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Are you guys aware that you have a choice to not debate vaccine efficacy and that no argument you make is going to make your daughters unmute you on Facebook? Literally nobody cares what you think or believe about it. Shush. 

So...Dimples starting on Sunday?

I couldn't possibly read through all this. 

What's the skinny? Wilson gonna start?

Just now, Peace Frog said:

I too am double vaxxed as is my whole family.  I've never been an anti-vaxxer but with some of my opinions here, I'm guessing folks think I am.  My son-in-law works for Pfizer and he got me the shot VERY early.  He also knows that everything isn't quite up to snuff.  

But to blindly comply without being allowed to ask a questio or 2? It's the opposite of science.

The establishment has made it that questioning a brand new vaccine that was pushed through in record time somehow makes you anti-vax or a conspiracy theorist. The amount of goal post moving with this vaccine is astounding.

"The vaccine prevents you from getting and transmitting the virus." FALSE.

"Ok, well, it doesn't prevent you from getting it, but you have less of chance of being hospitalized if you get COVID." That second sentence sounds very different than the first sentence. 

"This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated."
This would only be true if the vaccine prevented transmission of the virus. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

You should have found a different Dr

Have no idea if you’re talking to me but i haven’t brought politics up once.    Not even close, no one here knows y politics.  That’s by choice

Nah man he my Dr for 20+ years never steered me wrong.  How about just worry about yourself and let others worry about their own private medical choices thanks ? 

12 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

I tend not to trust "scientists" who put beagles heads in cages and left sand flies eat the skin off off their skulls.  Although, he was kind to the scientists running the experiments--cording the beagles so they wouldn't have to listen to all that constant yapping.  And doggy screaming.  

I'm an animal lover, and these experiments are horrific. They absolutely bother me to think about it. What bothers me more is that Fauci lied about funding the Auschwitz level experimentation, and then lied about it after being exposed. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

The establishment has made it that questioning a brand new vaccine that was pushed through in record time somehow makes you anti-vax or a conspiracy theorist. The amount of goal post moving with this vaccine is astounding.

"The vaccine prevents you from getting and transmitting the virus." FALSE.

"Ok, well, it doesn't prevent you from getting it, but you have less of chance of being hospitalized if you get COVID." That second sentence sounds very different than the first sentence. 

"This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated."
This would only be true if the vaccine prevented transmission of the virus. 

This 1000% , why is this still being labeled a vaccine. 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Are you guys aware that you have a choice to not debate vaccine efficacy and that no argument you make is going to make your daughters unmute you on Facebook? Literally nobody cares what you think or believe about it. Shush. 

I'm sorry. I thought that this was America. American Wrestling GIF

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

Hey, got to page 13 before the first Auschwitz mention. You guys are doing alright out there. Good jobs, boys. Remember to peel the plastic film back off the little mashed potato compartment tomorrow or they won’t heat all the way and your holiday will be ruined. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, T0mShane said:

Hey, got to page 13 before the first Auschwitz mention. You guys are doing alright out there. Good jobs, boys. Remember to peel the plastic film back off the little mashed potato compartment tomorrow or they won’t heat all the way and your holiday will be ruined. 

Wow. I had no idea that you consumed so much soy. 

Putting a beagle's head in a cage and having flies eat their face is Auschwitz level experimentation. Cutting out their vocal chords is Auschwitz level sh*t. Do some soul searching dude. 

9 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

Putting a beagle's head in a cage and having flies eat their face is Auschwitz level experimentation. Cutting out their vocal chords is Auschwitz level sh*t. Do some soul searching dude. 

The 1st paragraph mocks vegans while the 2nd paragraph defends animals.

We're all hypocrites on one level or another.  (And that's not directed at you specifically, but all of us, including myself).   That's not to defend T0m, btw, who we all know is the biggest liberal on the forum.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

This is where someone would respond “actually, that claim was debunked by xyz.com, zyx.com, and yzx.com” and you reply “those websites are clearly compromised and my fringe source is not!” And we go about our merry way.  Shush. Nobody cares.

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

This is where someone would respond “actually, that claim was debunked by xyz.com, zyx.com, and yzx.com” and you reply “those websites are clearly compromised and my fringe source is not!” And we go about our merry way.  Shush. Nobody cares.

Fact checkers.  Lol.  

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

These posts are the wind beneath my wings