Jump to content

Flacco and Mike White on the Covid-19 List


T0mShane
 Share

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

The 1st paragraph mocks vegans while the 2nd paragraph defends animals.

We're all hypocrites on one level or another.  (And that's not directed at you specifically, but all of us, including myself).   That's not to defend T0m, btw, who we all know is the biggest liberal on the forum.

Non-vegans eat soy. I wasn't mocking vegans. I was mocking, eh, never mind. I don't want a vacation. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The below links show the plans for what has happened over the past
two years.  Look at them and inform yourself or stay asleep and
continue to listen to CNN, MSNBC, CDC, Fauci, Gates and everyone else
who has lied to you:


Operation Lockstep published by the Rockefeller Foundation in 2010.
Starts on page 16:

https://archive.org/details/lockstep-rockefeller-foundation (page 16) 2010

 


Event 201 run by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation which took place in
October 2019:

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/about

 

  • Thumb Down 2
  • Confused 1
  • Post of the Week 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, KRL said:

The below links show the plans for what has happened over the past
two years.  Look at them and inform yourself or stay asleep and
continue to listen to CNN, MSNBC, CDC, Fauci, Gates and everyone else
who has lied to you:


Operation Lockstep published by the Rockefeller Foundation in 2010.
Starts on page 16:

https://archive.org/details/lockstep-rockefeller-foundation (page 16) 2010

 


Event 201 run by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation which took place in
October 2019:

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/about

 

Bingo!  Always knew you were the man.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, KRL said:

The below links show the plans for what has happened over the past
two years.  Look at them and inform yourself or stay asleep and
continue to listen to CNN, MSNBC, CDC, Fauci, Gates and everyone else
who has lied to you:


Operation Lockstep published by the Rockefeller Foundation in 2010.
Starts on page 16:

https://archive.org/details/lockstep-rockefeller-foundation (page 16) 2010

 


Event 201 run by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation which took place in
October 2019:

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/about

 

While I agree, no one should pay attention to cable news in any manner, I am not sure what the other links prove.  
 

Those involved in emergency management do these types of exercises all the time, regarding many different types of events.  
 

Pandemics are a pretty normal mock scenario since they are known to happen and can be catastrophic.  I don’t think it proves there is a conspiracy.  

*edit, by the way, thanks for the links, they were quite interesting either way.  

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

Viruses have ebbs and flows, its how they work, covid is a virus, the sooner people realize that the better off everyone will be.

Yes. But this one has moved from pandemic to merely endemic. It and it's various permutations are going to be here for a long time. Pretty much everyone I know and love has had it or been vaccinated or both. We know it is highly cantagious, but absent comorbidities or advanced age, this is readily survivable; upward of 99.65%. The hospitalization rate is very low too. Again, if you fall into the 2 above cagtegories, this could kick your ass or even kill you. But there are lots of viruses that can do that too. 

Along with the 1 guy in car wearing a mask, the fat woman who has not walked around the block much less exercised since she put away the Jane Fonda VHS tape, also, makes me nuts. Would like to think this would be a good time to talk about general health, diet and exercise. But too many fat bastids have instead latched on to masks and vaccines. And what ever leadership we get does not want to be seen as judgemental. 

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

They're specifically telling us it's the unvaccinated filling the hospitals so I think it's a fair stat to analyze.

Think in mid-2020 the hospitals were full. In part because people were terrified and in aprt because health officials didn't have handle on it yet. Are they really still filled? Asking but  open minded; does not appear to be the case any more. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Yes. But this one has moved from pandemic to merely endemic. It and it's various permutations are going to be here for a long time. Pretty much everyone I know and love has had it or been vaccinated or both. We know it is highly cantagious, but absent comorbidities or advanced age, this is readily survivable; upward of 99.65%. The hospitalization rate is very low too. Again, if you fall into the 2 above cagtegories, this could kick your ass or even kill you. But there are lots of viruses that can do that too. 

Along with the 1 guy in car wearing a mask, the fat woman who has not walked around the block much less exercised since she put away the Jane Fonda VHS tape, also, makes me nuts. Would like to think this would be a good time to talk about general health, diet and exercise. But too many fat bastids have instead latched on to masks and vaccines. And what ever leadership we get does not want to be seen as judgemental. 

This is never going away, and nothing we could have ever done, once it was here, was going to change that. 

Any notion that we were going to beat covid was political manipulation and nothing more. There is no beating covid, like there is no beating the flu or the common cold. You do what you need to do to protect yourself and your family, and what that is varies based on risk factors.

Only thing I disagree with is I don't think leadership cares at all about being seen as judgemental, they judge all the time, but there is no money and no political gain from telling people that the healthier you are, the less you are at risk of this virus. It's really that simple.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

Pfizer CEO has already said people are going to need to get a booster every 6 months to a year forever if they want life back, which is staggering on so many levels

And wonderfully good for Pfizer's bottom line and stock price. Unprecedented good, evern better than hard on pills. He would never be ...selling this science...because of self-interest?No, totally benign, altrustic, even. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

 

edit: btw if the virus is so dangerous to the unvaccinated, this problem will work itself out naturally in due time anyway.

There was a quote from a German minister recently who said that by springtime, everyone in Germany will be either vaccinated, recovered, or dead.

I know, hyperbole and all that, but you cant argue too much with the reasoning behind it.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ZachEY said:

Let's imagine your town has 50 hospital beds for it's 1000 residents, and 200 residents are unvaccinated, and 800 are vaccinated.

If your 50 beds get split 50/50 between vaccinated and unvaccinated, then the way you're looking at it, it's equal.  25 of each.  However, in reality, your beds are being filled by 12.5% of your unvaccinated population vs. 3.125% of your unvaccinated population.

This is why you can't just look at raw numbers.

and now AGE adjust those numbers - and it's even more of a difference.  (i.e. most older folks are getting the vaccine)

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Bugg said:

And wonderfully good for Pfizer's bottom line and stock price. Unprecedented good, evern better than hard on pills. He would never be ...selling this science...because of self-interest?No, totally benign, altrustic, even. 

Plus Pfizer's CEO has raised the idea of jailing people for "misinformation" (which probably means anything he doesn't want to hear).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Plus Pfizer's CEO has raised the idea of jailing people for "misinformation" (which probably means anything he doesn't want to hear).

Is there a tip line I can call? Because I’m trying to clean up this thread and the threat of hefty jail terms might help me do it.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Literally just found out I was exposed to covid Saturday night. Feel fine, but I can't get an accurate enough test in time to go ahead with my plans for Thanksgiving. Was going to a good friend's who has a 3 month old. Going to be sitting home alone tomorrow. This is all thanks to an anti-vax, facebook-epidemiologist girlfriend of a buddy of mine. She was sick, knew it and went to a party with all of us without saying anything. I am ******* livid right now. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Sad 1
  • Post of the Week 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Think in mid-2020 the hospitals were full. In part because people were terrified and in aprt because health officials didn't have handle on it yet. Are they really still filled? Asking but  open minded; does not appear to be the case any more. 

There is reporting of this in Erie County New York. I have no idea if this is a national issue.

In the state I live no one really gives a flying FK about covid anymore except in some of the bigger cities. It's pretty much back to normal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I came in here to once again rail on the absolute idiocy of trading for Joe Flacco (the fact that he was known to be unvaccinated and this was eminently foreseeable is the icing on the cake) but naturally this has gone off the rails.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, T0mShane said:

There’s a pretty good likelihood Wilson is unvaccinated, too. He said in camp that his vax status is “personal,” but we know his parents are of the persuasion to be among the anti-vax demo. Zach better prepare himself for some uncomfortable questions this week while he works on his confidence/comeback. 

Worse case scenario a doctor gave him fake credentials 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, freestater said:

Literally just found out I was exposed to covid Saturday night. Feel fine, but I can't get an accurate enough test in time to go ahead with my plans for Thanksgiving. Was going to a good friend's who has a 3 month old. Going to be sitting home alone tomorrow. This is all thanks to an anti-vax, facebook-epidemiologist girlfriend of a buddy of mine. She was sick, knew it and went to a party with all of us without saying anything. I am ******* livid right now. 

Tell your buddy's girlfriend that I said this...

Oprah Winfrey Concert GIF by CBS

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Bugg said:

And wonderfully good for Pfizer's bottom line and stock price. Unprecedented good, evern better than hard on pills. He would never be ...selling this science...because of self-interest?No, totally benign, altrustic, even. 

someone else here mentioned something along these lines - believe about low cost pills available to solve the issue and govt not using it.

there was trillions of dollars of lost economic output in the USA.  hundreds of thousands of lives.  Do you really think the government let this all happen just so PFE could make $20 Billion dollars.

you realize we spend $5 TRILLION in stimulus over the last 18 months.  but we wouldn't try something that's low cost and effective?

it's among the most stupid arguments i have ever heard.

in terms of the vaccine, very few minds are going to change so it's not productive.  (for folks older than 18).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

Nah man he my Dr for 20+ years never steered me wrong.  How about just worry about yourself and let others worry about their own private medical choices thanks 👋 

If you don’t want anyone to discuss you r want to stop telling people that the vaccine is useless.  You know and let others about their own medical choices.  Works both ways

Useless, lol, follow that advice

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, freestater said:

Literally just found out I was exposed to covid Saturday night. Feel fine, but I can't get an accurate enough test in time to go ahead with my plans for Thanksgiving. Was going to a good friend's who has a 3 month old. Going to be sitting home alone tomorrow. This is all thanks to an anti-vax, facebook-epidemiologist girlfriend of a buddy of mine. She was sick, knew it and went to a party with all of us without saying anything. I am ******* livid right now. 

rapid tests are done in like 2-3 hours.

sorry to hear of this situation.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

Its actually staggering how anyone with any critical thinking skills whatsoever, can consider any of these people experts, or trust them at this point. Then again, I guess its not, its because the media tells them to trust these people, and tells them they are experts

I’ll never forget when the CDC came out in March 2020 and said stop buying masks because they don’t work. I didn't believe that then just as much as i dont believe those suggesting mask don't work now.

This summer it was “this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated”. We’ve since learned that the vaccine doesn’t prevent you from getting and passing the virus. They speak with such conviction but really, they're still learning.

Remember when everyone was screaming about heard immunity? There are countries that are fully vaccinated and still dealing with covid. 

If these entities want to garner trust, be honest. 

The vaccine is really good and preventive hospitalizations and death. Those at risk should get it. This should have always been the messaging. Masks slow the rate of transmission.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, freestater said:

Literally just found out I was exposed to covid Saturday night. Feel fine, but I can't get an accurate enough test in time to go ahead with my plans for Thanksgiving. Was going to a good friend's who has a 3 month old. Going to be sitting home alone tomorrow. This is all thanks to an anti-vax, facebook-epidemiologist girlfriend of a buddy of mine. She was sick, knew it and went to a party with all of us without saying anything. I am ******* livid right now. 

That sucks, man. Brutal. Also, can you spit into my mouth so I can avoid Thanksgiving with my family?

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

I came in here to once again rail on the absolute idiocy of trading for Joe Flacco (the fact that he was known to be unvaccinated and this was eminently foreseeable is the icing on the cake) but naturally this has gone off the rails.

naturally 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, GreenFish said:

I’ll never forget when the CDC came out in March 2020 and said stop buying masks because they don’t work. I didn't believe that then just as much as i dont believe those suggesting mask don't work now.

This summer it was “this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated”. We’ve since learned that the vaccine doesn’t prevent you from getting and passing the virus. They speak with such conviction but really, they're still learning.

Remember when everyone was screaming about heard immunity? There are countries that are fully vaccinated and still dealing with covid. 

If these entities want to garner trust, be honest. 

The vaccine is really good and preventive hospitalizations and death. Those at risk should get it. This should have always been the messaging. Masks slow the rate of transmission.

suggesting they are still learning is giving them more credit than I do. There was more than enough data to know it wasnt a pandemic of the unvaccinted, and we are not dealing with dumb people here. They don't want to earn trust, they want to demand it.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...