Flacco and Mike White on the Covid-19 List

T0mShane

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

That sucks, man. Brutal. Also, can you spit into my mouth so I can avoid Thanksgiving with my family?

Cant you just say you were making out with some hot model on Sunday night and she just called you today and said she tested positive for Covid? Or, if you really want his spit in your mouth, I won't judge.

2 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Makes perfect sense. But don't tell me the unvaccinated are filling up the hospital if it's a 50/50 split. That's where you lose me.

It's purposely deceitful. Like when they make a headline about the 4 unvaccinated that died but when you read the article there were 10 who died. When people are purposely deceitful it makes people lose trust and question their motivations.

There's been a lot of it going on w/this stuff. 

edit: btw if the virus is so dangerous to the unvaccinated, this problem will work itself out naturally in due time anyway.

It's not.  They're proportionally the problem.

Your arugment is akin to saying "don't tell me drunk drivers are the problem" because, statistically speaking (I'm assuming, not looking this up) there are far more sober accidents then drunk ones.

I agree headlines are always misleading and problematic.  But, ignoring proportionality ignores the problem.

And no one is arguing that the fatality rate is approaching 100% of the unvaccinated, but there are many problems besides death.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Except we were told that all the serious adverse events were happening to the unvaxxed.  

Not really.  You were told by the media you chose to consume that "all" the serious events were happing to the unvaccinated (read: people like you - not directly you, I don't know or care of your vaccination status) to keep you feeling like the victim so you stay mad, stay tuned in, and they can keep selling you cheap pillows and medicare supplement plans.

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Plus Pfizer's CEO has raised the idea of jailing people for "misinformation" (which probably means anything he doesn't want to hear).

This is coming from a company that paid, at the time, the largest criminal fine in history.  $2.3 Billion.

Pfizer.

Yeah, let's listen to THAT guy about criminal activity.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

Cant you just say you were making out with some hot model on Sunday night and she just called you today and said she tested positive for Covid? Or, if you really want his spit in your mouth, I won't judge.

My family is much more likely to believe that I begged some dude on the internet to spit in my mouth.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Flacco’s value in gold is a little less than $5 million dollars, and I guess avoiding a loss to Tua by more than 7 points is probably worth about $5 mil to Bobby Salad.

Jets Twitter treating the Dolphin game as if we won the Super Bowl

1 hour ago, KRL said:

The below links show the plans for what has happened over the past
two years.  Look at them and inform yourself or stay asleep and
continue to listen to CNN, MSNBC, CDC, Fauci, Gates and everyone else
who has lied to you:

Operation Lockstep published by the Rockefeller Foundation in 2010.
Starts on page 16:

https://archive.org/details/lockstep-rockefeller-foundation (page 16) 2010

Event 201 run by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation which took place in
October 2019:

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/event201/about

I'll refrain from saying what I really want to but conspiracy theory bullsht is ruining this country.

• Post of the Week 2

8 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

someone else here mentioned something along these lines - believe about low cost pills available to solve the issue and govt not using it.

there was trillions of dollars of lost economic output in the USA.  hundreds of thousands of lives.  Do you really think the government let this all happen just so PFE could make $20 Billion dollars.

you realize we spend $5 TRILLION in stimulus over the last 18 months.  but we wouldn't try something that's low cost and effective?

it's among the most stupid arguments i have ever heard.

in terms of the vaccine, very few minds are going to change so it's not productive.  (for folks older than 18).

What about all the power the government has gotten during the pandemic and the precedents they're setting to control your life going forward ("we can take away your freedoms if you don't do x")?

And as if that wasn't upsetting enough, they took My Quite away from us!

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Bugg said:

And wonderfully good for Pfizer's bottom line and stock price. Unprecedented good, evern better than hard on pills. He would never be ...selling this science...because of self-interest?No, totally benign, altrustic, even. 

I don't understand this--the vaccines are FREE!!!  Pfizer isn't making a dime off of the vaccine.  They're just flushing billions of dollars down the toilet giving out free vaccines.

Or is someone paying them? Oh right, the government.  Well, the government makes a lot of money, they can afford it.  

5 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

Not really.  You were told by the media you chose to consume that "all" the serious events were happing to the unvaccinated (read: people like you - not directly you, I don't know or care of your vaccination status) to keep you feeling like the victim so you stay mad, stay tuned in, and they can keep selling you cheap pillows and medicare supplement plans.

Biden said it was a pandemic of the unvaxxed.  That's not specific to conservative media.  

And it's the slippers I'm interested in, not the pillows!  :)

Just now, Peace Frog said:

I don't understand this--the vaccines are FREE!!!  Pfizer isn't making a dime off of the vaccine.  They're just flushing a billion dollars down the toilet giving out free vaccines.

Or is someone paying them? Oh right, the government.  Well, the government makes a lot of money, they can afford it.  

To be far, the government paid some very smart and very important consultants to tell Pfizer this

37 minutes ago, freestater said:

Literally just found out I was exposed to covid Saturday night. Feel fine, but I can't get an accurate enough test in time to go ahead with my plans for Thanksgiving. Was going to a good friend's who has a 3 month old. Going to be sitting home alone tomorrow. This is all thanks to an anti-vax, facebook-epidemiologist girlfriend of a buddy of mine. She was sick, knew it and went to a party with all of us without saying anything. I am ******* livid right now. 

Sounds like she’s the Thanksgiving Turkey 

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, T0mShane said:

There’s a pretty good likelihood Wilson is unvaccinated, too. He said in camp that his vax status is “personal,” but we know his parents are of the persuasion to be among the anti-vax demo. Zach better prepare himself for some uncomfortable questions this week while he works on his confidence/comeback. 

unmasked in press conferences, Unless he's lied like Rodgers, that would indicate that he is vaxxed. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

It's not.  They're proportionally the problem.

Your arugment is akin to saying "don't tell me drunk drivers are the problem" because, statistically speaking (I'm assuming, not looking this up) there are far more sober accidents then drunk ones.

I agree headlines are always misleading and problematic.  But, ignoring proportionality ignores the problem.

And no one is arguing that the fatality rate is approaching 100% of the unvaccinated, but there are many problems besides death.

It's a stupid analogy because no one is claiming hospitals are filled because of car accidents.

The claim is hospitals are filled up due to unvaxxed covid patients. But then you look and it's actually closer to a 60/40 ratio. That's purposely deceiving people.

If you wrote an article that said 20% of unvaxxed are being hospitalized due to covid and only 3% of vaxxed do (just making up numbers) there's nothing deceitful about it and people can draw their own conclusion from it.

It's when you try to draw the conclusion for them by twisting things people raise an eyebrow. I see a lot of this sort of thing going on. It's very difficult to get straight facts anymore because everyone has an agenda.

Just now, RutgersJetFan said:

So far as I can tell this ends with everyone using their BA's in Psych earned in the 1990s to help them continue this discussion on Reddit from the Carolinas. 

It was English Lit with a concentration on 19th Century American Literature, thanks.

23 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

I don't understand this--the vaccines are FREE!!!  Pfizer isn't making a dime off of the vaccine.  They're just flushing billions of dollars down the toilet giving out free vaccines.

Luckily, the government if full of upright citizens who would never purchase stock or take any type of enticement to help these large corporations.