Flacco and Mike White on the Covid-19 List

T0mShane

2 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

There was a way to do this without politics, but since it's the lens through which you're seeing this, I'll respectfully take it no further.

I'm fully vaxxed.  When I say "government" I mean all branches, all parties, all players.

Not right, not left, not political.  Government.  Not meant as a political statement.  The vax was developed under one administration and adminstered under another.  Actually probably developed under multiple administrations.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Waka Flocka Flacco said:

The fact that Flacco didn't get it makes it funnier.

i know. Tom was doing his laugh waiting for his boys to come and all gang up on JD and it wasnt even Flaccos fault.

back to the drawing board for them

1 minute ago, Peace Frog said:

Yeah, I know, I come from a medical community family.  I know how it works.  

You just totally nailed it with your in depth example.  

Yeah, not nearly as convincing as just believing everyone is wrong 

I bet your family is dead set against it as part of the medical community.  

Just now, ZachEY said:

I'm glad you are, and wish you continued good health.

Not interested in what any political party says about it.  I read the actual research.  And the actual research says get the shot, as you did.  And yes, the science hasn't been perfect along the way, but should that have been expected?  This was/is a new virus.  There was a lot of learning as we go.  That having been said, as things continue to be refined, and progress is made, the best decisions are pretty clear.  Regardless of which suited puppet tells you what.

No suited puppet tells me anything.  I read the actual research as well and I have 2 family members at Pfizer, 3 nurses and 2 medical doctors, one a thoracic surgeon and one a urologist.  

But nice dig.  Glad you didn't want to make this political. 

Was not going to click into the thread, thinking this cannot be a serious post.  Then I saw I got an alert on my phone from NYJ.com and NFL.com.  Not even Shane could pull of such an elaborate ruse.3

At least we get to see Zach Sunday-- or Josh Johnson.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Peace Frog said:

No suited puppet tells me anything.  I read the actual research as well and I have 2 family members at Pfizer, 3 nurses and 2 medical doctors, one a thoracic surgeon and one a urologist.  

But nice dig.  Glad you didn't want to make this political. 

I'm not sure where the dig is... Politicians from both parties tell us all things, all the time.

• Upvote 2

I didn’t know that Flacco was unvaccinated until I saw him interviewed after the game and he was wearing a mask. I googled it and at least he was honest and admitted it and goes by protocol and the rules. I don’t know how many NFL QBs aren’t vaccinated we know about Rodgers, Wentz, Cousins, Flacco, but a good number are again saying no comment, it’s personal etc which like Tom Shane says is a way of saying not vaccinated. Zach is saying the same thing? If you want to hear a great reply about Aaron Rodgers lying about it check out what Howard Stern had to say about him. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Yeah, not nearly as convincing as just believing everyone is wrong 

I bet your family is dead set against it as part of the medical community.  

My medial community family has questions about everything.

Scientists, questioning everything.  But like I said, we're all fully vaxxed, not one member of my extended family is not vaxxed.

But you keep arguing, it's your wont.  

23 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

When you get the virus you either die or recover. If you recover you then have natural immunity.

(eyeroll)

Not true. The antibodies don’t last very long from natural infection

how is this still a thing?

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Larz said:

Not true. The antibodies don’t last very long from natural infection

how is this still a thing?

It's unknown how long antibodies from natural immunity last. My comment was a reaction to thinking Flacco had covid now. Which even at the lowest estimate of 3 months of natural immunity would put him beyond the season at which point no one would gaf. Turns out I was wrong and it was the vaccinated guy who has it. Go figure.

Do they even know how long immunity from the vaccine lasts?

24 minutes ago, doitny said:

i know. Tom was doing his laugh waiting for his boys to come and all gang up on JD and it wasnt even Flaccos fault.

back to the drawing board for them

It would be kind of funny if it was Flacco's fault. It's really funny that the Jets traded for an unvaccinated guy to be the emergency starting quarterback and he landed on reserve without getting sick.

2 minutes ago, Waka Flocka Flacco said:

It would be kind of funny if it was Flacco's fault. It's really funny that the Jets traded for an unvaccinated guy to be the emergency starting quarterback and he landed on reserve without getting sick.

Day ain’t over yet, pal

• Haha 1