Flacco and Mike White on the Covid-19 List

T0mShane

16 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

I mean, if you can find research published more recently than November 5th which "suggest that COVID-19 mRNA vaccines are around five times more effective at preventing hospitalization than a previous infection" then I'd be happy to read it.

There are multiple studies that suggest that previous infection is between 5 and 13 times more effective at preventing infection than the mRNA vaccine, and there are also multiple studies that suggest the opposite.  I am really, really dumb ,so don't take my word for it, search for unbiased studies.

• Sympathy 2

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

There’s a pretty good likelihood Wilson is unvaccinated, too. He said in camp that his vax status is “personal,” but we know his parents are of the persuasion to be among the anti-vax demo. Zach better prepare himself for some uncomfortable questions this week while he works on his confidence/comeback. 

The simple fact that an otherwise healthy 21 y.o needs to answer any questions about 'vaccination status' is ridiculous and absurd.  If I was him I'd probably skip the vax too.

And that's coming from a fully vaxxed and 'bolstered' 60 yo MD.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Flea Flicking Frank said:

There are multiple studies that suggest that previous infection is between 5 and 13 times more effective at preventing infection than the mRNA vaccine, and there are also multiple studies that suggest the opposite.  I am really, really dumb ,so don't take my word for it, search for unbiased studies.

Are your studies published by @UltraWeedHater?

• Haha 4

Just now, greenwave81 said:

The simple fact that an otherwise healthy 21 y.o needs to answer any questions about 'vaccination status' is ridiculous and absurd.  If I was him I'd probably skip the vax too.

And that's coming from a fully vaxxed and 'bolstered' 60 yo MD.

I don’t disagree with you. If I was 21 and in peak physical condition, it’d generally be low on my list of priorities, but I’d also be wealthy as ****, playing in the NYC market, and I really enjoy indoor dining and strip clubs, so I’d do it just for that, 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JiFapono said:

Lots of great content in this thread but I have yet to see anyone pay any respect to Joe Flacco for stepping up in a pinch and dropping 14 points on the Miami Dolphins.  11/21/20 will always have a special place in my heart.  Thank you, Joe!

Disgusting that Roger Goodell doesn’t put Flacco’s Jersey from that epic matchup in the Hall of Fame next to Mike White’s but what do you expect from a Woke Lib like Roger????

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Several people in this thread have asserted with seeming authority that Zach is vaxxed, which should make for an interesting Thanksgiving back home, where Mike and Lisa livestream their road trip to the res to hand out smallpox blankets. 

NFL rules says you have to wear a mask in the interview room if not vaxxed. look at his interviews vs Flaccos

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Look at you trying to get Woody Johnson fined by the NFL and OSHA, you evil bastard.

It's actually a smart idea, maybe if we get Woody and the Jets fined enough, they will need to rely on better attendance by fans and therefore play better

Genius

• Haha 1