Jets Protect QB Josh Johnson and DE Jabari Zuniga

jetsrule128

2 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Actually the Jets Qb who might have played the best football for the Jets this season was Josh Johnson. I always thought he was underrated. A lot of fans forget that JJ was the first Qb selected in the Alliance of American Football draft in 2018. (Hack was no. 15)

A lot of fans never even knew that (e.g. me) 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Actually the Jets Qb who might have played the best football for the Jets this season was Josh Johnson. I always thought he was underrated. A lot of fans forget that JJ was the first Qb selected in the Alliance of American Football draft in 2018. (Hack was no. 15)

Yes.

He doesn’t get many shots, but when he does he looks good enough to be more than a practice squad journeyman.

He plays well in this scheme. He has in other stops. I like the kid too - pure passion.

• Upvote 1

yes because josh johnson’s upside has remained hidden to the 20 or so teams he’s been on in his career - ok then - actually his limited success with the jets thus far is a validation that lafluers offensive is qb friendly - let’s hope zw comes back strong this week and by the end of the season we don’t care who the backup qb is

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app