Hey Woody, when your team plays the Texans and the Texans are favored you stink!

TMAC

If Robert Saleh lets bumass Tyrod Taylor put up 30+ points on his team, he should immediately be fired after the game.
Is there any way you can fix your screen name to reflect the proper spelling of the Jet's head coach's last name? Asking for a friend.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Uncle Nicco said:

Texans are not nearly as bad as you guys think 

If I told JN in July that we’d be dogs against the Texans after the off-season Houston had, and how talent depraved they are — I would have gotten a one week vacation curtesy of mods 

• Upvote 3

Ours is not even the worst matchup of the week.  Jets and Texans each have two wins.  Between them, the Bears and Lions have 3 wins and a tie.  And we all get to watch them on Thanksgiving Day today. 

The only reali intrigue being whether Matt Nagy gets fired on Thanksgiving night if the Bears somehow lose to the Lions.

On 11/24/2021 at 3:13 PM, Gibby said:

Arguably the two worst teams. Less than the 3 point home book. If you were a Texans fan it it was a Jet home game you would feel the same.

I think the point the op had was, how in the world did we sink so low again? Seems we are now perpetually one of the worst teams in football, year after year after year...

When does this end?

On 11/24/2021 at 3:38 PM, pleasefireSelahnow said:

Motivate the team to play better, and have a actual game plan?  Maybe call a timeout when the play clock is at 1?  Not be a statue on the sideline?  Hmmm so many ideas.

Like how, what isnt he doing when youre in the locker room?  Please guys, play harder.  OK coach.  lol

Call a TO when?  Whats been wrong with his use of the play clock?  

Statue on the sideline?  First of all, go to a game, hes far from a statue.  Secondly, thats the comment of a desperate fan. Belichick a statue?  Harbaugh?  Tomlin?  Yeah, they all are, means nothing 

If you think Woody cares about the point spreads of Jet games, you haven’t been paying attention for the last 21 years.  

The NFL just had one it’s most watched regular season games yesterday, the new TV deal and the selling of Sunday Ticket rights will kick in soon.  Woody will make tens of million more in profit regardless of the Jets winning games or not.