~ The Official Sopranos Thread ~

Smizzy

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The power struggle in the New York mob is interesting. Phil might start settling old scores. Maybe that's how Tony gets it.

It's interesting that they keep that terrorist storyline open, too.

I don't think that was intended to focus on the terrorists, but rather the fact that they spoke to Christopher and he didn't tell Tony.

I don't think that was intended to focus on the terrorists, but rather the fact that they spoke to Christopher and he didn't tell Tony.

Or, maybe they DIDN'T tell Christopher, and they're just trying to stir **** between him and Tony.

Bingo...plus the whole Cleaver image, talking to Melphi about it, things could get kinda deep for Christopher lol

I was just gonna type that.This was good episode.That scene at the dinner table in slow mo was great. You didn't know what was going on...you could only see the blood on Sil's face...Awesome.

was it christoper that wacked carmine?

no it was Tony's cousin played by Steve Buscemi

Nobody whacked Carmine. Carmine died of natural causes. Steve Buscemi whacked Phil's brother, Bill, because Bill and Phil hit Lt. Becker from The Rockford Files.

Or, maybe they DIDN'T tell Christopher, and they're just trying to stir **** between him and Tony.

They did go to Christopher last season. Actually, they didn't really go to him, the feds were eating at Satriali's and Christopher came walking in. They started talking about terror and they were like, hey by the way, if you hear anything going on you would be helping your country.

They did go to Christopher last season. Actually, they didn't really go to him, the feds were eating at Satriali's and Christopher came walking in. They started talking about terror and they were like, hey by the way, if you hear anything going on you would be helping your country.

Yup.

It's only a matter of time before it plays on Tonys mind.

what was the deal with asking them about the terrorist? is it a metaphor for something else or what?

I think the idea was to plant in Tony's head Christopher talked to the Feds and never told him about it. To Tony it looks like chrissy is keeping secrets and now with the whole Clever thing....it should only be a matter of time until he does something about it.

I doubt it has anything to do with terrorists .

• 2 weeks later...

Someone tell me why VGito JR took a dump in the shower and why that was needed to be shown plop on the floor?

Last season sucked ass meat....this yr has been worse so far. I hope Carmella kills tony in his sleep and they get this giant stinking plie of Vito's **** off HBO once and for all.

Someone tell me why VGito JR took a dump in the shower and why that was needed to be shown plop on the floor?

Last season sucked ass meat....this yr has been worse so far. I hope Carmella kills tony in his sleep and they get this giant stinking plie of Vito's **** off HBO once and for all.

This is going to sound weird. And it will definitely prove that I am mental. But we are all friends here.

There was no reason to show that shower\poop scene -- UNLESS young Vito picked it up and flung it at the bully.

Cmon, tell me that wouldn't have been incredible? They pick on him so he hurls poop at them. Nothing says I fear no man more than a person who handles his own feces.

I'm just saying.

This is going to sound weird. And it will definitely prove that I am mental. But we are all friends here.

There was no reason to show that shower\poop scene -- UNLESS young Vito picked it up and flung it at the bully.

Cmon, tell me that wouldn't have been incredible? They pick on him so he hurls poop at them. Nothing says I fear no man more than a person who handles his own feces.

I'm just saying.

If the message is the kid is a nutball, they could've done any number of things without showing that.

Curious if the Arabs in the street are another dead end(like mentioning going to see Slava, who has been in all of one episode ever, and that episode with Slava's pal the Russian in the forest being the biggest loose end ever), or are any of these sotry lines going to have a conclusion.

And any scenes with AJ are a waste of time. Give him the Chuck form Happy Days treatemnt already; he adds nothing.

i think entourage is one of the best shows on tv. the only problem is that episodes have only been running about 23 minutes
I'll watch that the next time it's on. It flies by, but does seem that they have the recap run about 4 or 5 minutes upfront and roll the credits at 27 minutes at the back end.

vito jr. thread was brought back for one reason,,

he will eventually kill tony..

they are showing his degradation into insanity. now coupled with Tony sending him away to some physical abuse camp for delinquents,, well its all coming together..

vito jr. thread was brought back for one reason,,

he will eventually kill tony..

they are showing his degradation into insanity. now coupled with Tony sending him away to some physical abuse camp for delinquents,, well its all coming together..

I doubt it, the entire Soprano's series is littered with plot lines that are left open ended. That's one of the major weakenesses of the show. As good as it has been (most of the time) it had the potential to be so much better.

I doubt it, the entire Soprano's series is littered with plot lines that are left open ended. That's one of the major weakenesses of the show. As good as it has been (most of the time) it had the potential to be so much better.

ah, but its perfect,,

tony didnt want to kill vito,, he tried to stop,, it was phil...

tony will get whacked for a murder he actually didnt do.. Karma..

Plus, ,last episode filmed in Vegas, onlookers saw makeup that made tonly look like major beating took place,,

they just sent vito jr. to Utah,, very close..

ah, but its perfect,,

tony didnt want to kill vito,, he tried to stop,, it was phil...

tony will get whacked for a murder he actually didnt do.. Karma..

Plus, ,last episode filmed in Vegas, onlookers saw makeup that made tonly look like major beating took place,,

they just sent vito jr. to Utah,, very close..

Tony gets whacked by a 12 year old goth kid. Wow. I guess if the goal is to have the xuckiest ending ever that would be good.

I also expected Tony to demand some sort of sexual compensation from Vito's wife for stepping in with the kid situation. She's no prize obviously, but it just seemed like the obviously dirty lowdown thing to do. Of course the HIV angle comes into play with Vito's sausage smoking and bone smuggling.

Archived