Too Positive vs Too Negative New York Jet Fans

DoomProphet

I think the biggest problem is that our 2 most hated rivals have had success at different times in our team's history, and that our team has had nothing more than a few years of success, against mostly extreme turmoil. It's hard to see the Fish, get the QB we all expected to have or the Pats, use a 6th rounder after a great hit by our LB only to become the GOAT. Now we face the fact that we have to watch Zach grow when we all thought he was better than Mac Jones. Granted Mac has gotten into the most ideal of all situations, it's just painful for a lot of longtime JETS fans to watch that constant success by other organizations. 

Myself, I am still optimistic that we finally got it right with our GM. Book is still out on both him and Saleh, but I like the 2021 draft class, and I still believe there are players from the 2020 draft class that are still salvageable. I really think that 2022 draft and FA class is the key to this team going forward... Not that future drafts aren't, but next year's class is very important to the development of this team. If JD can nail most of his picks, and FA's then I think we can turn this thing around and have good sustainable success here.