Nick Wright eviscerates the Giants

7 minutes ago, ElderStatesman said:

I met Nick Wright in an airport once. Great dude-I like his stuff. 

I was on a flight with Pete Carroll once. Prince of a guy. I knew he was in North Carolina scouting Marvin Jones and I called him out in it. He lied and said he was there for family, but I knew better. He knew that I knew my sh*t. Since then we’ve had a simpatico.

• Upvote 1

Just now, T0mShane said:

I was on a flight with Pete Carroll once. Prince of a guy. I knew he was in North Carolina scouting Marvin Jones and I called him out in it. He lied and said he was there for family, but I knew better. He knew that I knew my sh*t. Since then we’ve had a simpatico.

Jets should have never fired him. He could have been here for a long time. 

• Upvote 3

No surprise - the Giants are a complete mess without any hope on the horizon. They are about to embark upon an organizational rebuild and it’ll be on Mara how long that takes - he needs to clean complete house in the GM, HC, QB. My gut tells me he just starts with the GM. Big mistake but that’s who the Giants are

Just now, Beerfish said:

I actually think if the right coach got a hold of daniel jones he could do some stuff.   When the giants dump him a good retread payer to pick up.

I was defending him for quite awhile until I realized that my talking points were very similar to my Darnold talking points. He has talent, but is very mistake prone. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

I would pay to hear a conversation with you and Pete Carroll now, about Jamal Adams. 

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I would pay to hear a conversation with you and Pete Carroll now, about Jamal Adams. 

Pete: "You know, I've had it with this guy. Every week during practice it's 'I'm the greatest this' or 'I'm the best at that' and you know what, T0m? He flat out sucks. Just sucks. He needs to go, but I just don't how to tell him."

T0m: "Let me tell him."

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, slimjasi said:

Jets should have never fired him. He could have been here for a long time. 

totally agree considering they hired kotite.  but in fairness delete pete had a declining record with the patsies and it took him going back to the college game to understand how to be the head coach.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, ElderStatesman said:

Gettleman got that one right. I give him credit there as a lot of pressure was on the Giants to take Darnold. 

Barkley hasn’t really worked out, but it’s hard to predict injuries. 

It’s not just injuries. A running back at #2 overall is pretty much as bad as it gets resource-allocation wise 

18 hours ago, BigRy56 said:

No surprise - the Giants are a complete mess without any hope on the horizon. They are about to embark upon an organizational rebuild and it’ll be on Mara how long that takes - he needs to clean complete house in the GM, HC, QB. My gut tells me he just starts with the GM. Big mistake but that’s who the Giants are

They’re exactly where the jets were under Macagnan.  Wild contracts to non elite players, bad drafting, and missing on a highly drafted QB.

misses and poor allocation of resources