Jets Sign QB James Morgan (not kidding) cut DB Natrell Jamerson

I don't get all the laughter.  It makes sense.  

They have  QB's with  virus restrictions.   Guy knows the system , they thought he was good enough to be on the PS  at cut down time.   Why wouldn't they bring him back as an emergency QB? 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've never seen so much outrage over a 4th round pick.  Douglas took a shot at a developmental QB with the illustrious Sam Darnold as his starter. Not the end of the world. 

James Morgan’s jersey is gonna be posted up in Canton by Monday and so many of you clowns are gonna have to scrub your posting histories.

Posted Images

On 11/24/2021 at 8:21 PM, Lith said:

So, let me get this straight. We have two QBs in Covid protocol. We needed a 3rd QB in practice and in case one of our two remaining QBs tests positive. So we signed the guy who spent most of the summer in camp with us.

And people are bitching about the move. Morgan will likely be cut again next week when Flacco/White can return to practice.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

The board doesn’t know what to do if it’s not complaining

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
On 11/25/2021 at 12:35 PM, JetsFanatic said:

But they can’t keep 4 QBs on the active roster. I think one of the older QBs gets cut outright

And they won't. But they can keep up to 16 on the PS.  lol

I wonder what the actual plan is but they don't have to cut anyone from the team. 

40 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Kicking myself that I didn't think of this at the time but I guess it can be used if the Jets ever re-sign him:

JAMES morGAN RIDES AGAIN!

Is this a James Gang reference?   Bought this back in the day and it's still one of my favorite "records". 

R-4762118-1374690649-6217.jpeg.jpg

• Upvote 2