Robert Saleh 3rd Hottest Coach in NFL

HawkeyeJet

2 minutes ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Is this real?

INSTAGRAM MODEL CONFIRMS SHE’S DATING VIKINGS COACH MIKE ZIMMER

Instagram model Katarina Miketin finally confirmed it’s true, she’s dating Vikings head coach Mike Zimmer. The 65-year-old Zimmer and Miketin have been long rumored to be a couple, but the Maxim model made it official only recently when asked about the relationship by Egotastic Sports.

“Yes,” she told the outlet when asked if she and Zimmer were dating.

The December 2021 Maxim Australia model says in her Instagram bio that she has an MBA from Northwestern.

“Ask any of my friends, I have no ‘type,’” she said in her Maxim interview. “If I were to say what I am attracted to, I would say it is someone who is secure, extremely loyal, very driven and loves a healthy lifestyle.

https://www.outkick.com/instagram-model-confirms-shes-dating-vikings-coach-mike-zimmer/

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

INSTAGRAM MODEL CONFIRMS SHE’S DATING VIKINGS COACH MIKE ZIMMER

Instagram model Katarina Miketin finally confirmed it’s true, she’s dating Vikings head coach Mike Zimmer. The 65-year-old Zimmer and Miketin have been long rumored to be a couple, but the Maxim model made it official only recently when asked about the relationship by Egotastic Sports.

“Yes,” she told the outlet when asked if she and Zimmer were dating.

The December 2021 Maxim Australia model says in her Instagram bio that she has an MBA from Northwestern.

“Ask any of my friends, I have no ‘type,’” she said in her Maxim interview. “If I were to say what I am attracted to, I would say it is someone who is secure, extremely loyal, very driven and loves a healthy lifestyle.

https://www.outkick.com/instagram-model-confirms-shes-dating-vikings-coach-mike-zimmer/

"Oh, that's really sweet!"

• Haha 2