Moore wins Rookie of the Week

fullblast

On 11/25/2021 at 6:40 PM, 65 Toss Power Trap said:

One pick does not make a GM un-sucky. But, AVT looks awesome, and if Zach comes along, JD will earn all the praise he'll be getting. If ZW ends up being a legit franchise QB, who cares about JD picking Mims and Morgan, etc.

One pick?  AVT, Moore, Michael Carter, Michael Carter II, Bryce Hall and to a lesser degree Brandin Echols have all been pretty unsucky.  Becton has also been unsucky, but sadly very unlucky.  Mims was unsucky last season (1 drop on 44 targets) but is in a funk right now.  No reason think he won't snap out of it and also be very unsucky.

45 minutes ago, AFJF said:

One pick?  AVT, Moore, Michael Carter, Michael Carter II, Bryce Hall and to a lesser degree Brandin Echols have all been pretty unsucky.  Becton has also been unsucky, but sadly very unlucky.  Mims was unsucky last season (1 drop on 44 targets) but is in a funk right now.  No reason think he won't snap out of it and also be very unsucky.

Maybe you didn't realize the post I was responding to, and the point I was making. Generally, I agree with your assessments. I was responding to a comment implying that because Elijah Moore looks good that Joe Douglas shouldn't be criticized. My point was: one pick doesn't make a GM. But then I pointed out, just as you did, that JD has some pretty good looking picks. You and I are saying close to the same thing.