Breakout game for Mims vs Texans?

AFJF

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I think the Jets might be playing games with the roster and COVID.

ok but Davis is probably out for tomorrow and without Mims , its the Crowder, Moore and Cole show. with a guest appearance by Berrios. guess that will have to do

33 minutes ago, doitny said:

ok but Davis is probably out for tomorrow and without Mims , its the Crowder, Moore and Cole show. with a guest appearance by Berrios. guess that will have to do

Moore and Cole on the outside with Crowder and Bererios in the slot isn't a bad group, but would obviously be much better with Davis/Mims.

And jesus does this team need a TE.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Are we still blaming the food poisoning?  I mean, has anyone got more out of a food poising excuse then Mims?  We are still blaming 3 days of food poisoning from 6 months ago for his poor play.  HAHAHAHAHAA

Are we?  I didn't see anyone mention it.

38 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

Its just one thing after another with Mims. Get what you can for him this offseason JD . 

Multiple reports this season that teams called and made offers but the Jets declined.  Odd because they seem to hate the kid.

For some strange reason I am still holding out hope that Mims can develop into a serviceable player. The kid has so much talent but is not able to transfer talent into on field production Unfortunately its really starting to look like the second coming of tight end Johnny Mitchell. Mitchell had sooooo much talent could have been a HOFer. But never put it together 

• Upvote 1