***OFFICIAL JETS VS TEXANS GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

4 minutes ago, ZachEY said:

The question is what responsibility does Wilson play in the protection issues.  The line looked like sh*t with him, then fine without him, now back to sh*t with him.  Hard to imagine there’s no relationship here.

I think you misinterpreted.  I’m not excusing Wilson in fact I sad it was a terrible decision which he needs to fix.  However at the same time if you never get time/protection it certainly doesn’t help you 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, heymangold said:

Every game day thread is a post from you talking about how great mac jones and the patriots are doing. It’s insane.  For you to think it’s jones as the reason the patriots are winning is insane.  Mac Jones would be a disaster anywhere but New England.

That’s a lie, or you can’t read. I’ve made around 10 total posts ever about Mac.

I never said Jones is the reason they’re winning. I said Jones is better than Zach. Are you watching Zach today??

Anybody blaming Mike LaFleur for this offense or even the OL are nuts........ this is ALL ON ZACH WILSON!!!

Now this is why I said don't start Wilson at all let him learn and get a QB like Gardner Minshew to hold the fort, if you are getting rid of  Darnold until Wilson is READY for the NFL!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, heymangold said:

That throw to Moore wasn’t so bad he that he didn’t extend his arms.

I honestly don’t think this team likes zach wilson.

My first reaction was he didn’t even put his arms out. And the replay showed it wasn’t a bad pass.