***OFFICIAL JETS VS TEXANS GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

2 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

I’m not defending anything.  For the third time I said he has made some piss poor decisions but at the same time you need to support your QB too in order to make it easier for them.  Both need to hold up their end of the bargain.  But anyway let’s just agree  to disagree and move on

We put up 400 yard games with Mike White.  The problem is Zackenberg.  We can “agree to disagree,” all you like, but while we’re doing that, it’s worth acknowledging that I’m right and you’re wrong, just like with Darnold, regardless of what we agree to disagree on.

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 3
  • Post of the Week 1

33 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

I think you misinterpreted.  I’m not excusing Wilson in fact I sad it was a terrible decision which he needs to fix.  However at the same time if you never get time/protection it certainly doesn’t help you 

This is where pre-snap decisions come into play.  The same excuse has been made for so many bad QB's before.  

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Zach settling down a bit.  We have no other choice but to play him the next 7 games so we have to hope he mentally comes around.

Doesn’t seem very fair to the rest of the team as well as the coaching staff to play Zach just because of where he was drafted. Every single player produces better when any of the other QB’s on the roster is playing. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Just gotta give the kid a chance.  It’s going to take him at least the whole year to figure it.  I know fans want an instant star but it takes different amounts of time for different players

Funny how it didn’t take mac Jones Joe burrow or Justin Herbert an entire year to figure it out 

• Upvote 2