***OFFICIAL JETS VS TEXANS GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

4 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

This game, with these two teams, is why the NFL needs to dump a bunch of teams and improve the player pool.  We watch garbage every week.

And the Jets should be one of the teams that get dumped, they have fielded the worst decade of talentless talent that I have ever seen a football team do, maybe the Buccaneers in the beginning but even they could score

• Upvote 1

Just now, Zachtomims47 said:

Cept it’s not really coaching holding back Wilson. It’s himself. Which is worse. 

True. What’s interesting is such a huge part of the fan base couldn’t move on from Sam after 3 years of bad play. This is Zach’s 7th game. Too early to jump ship, but he looks really bad 

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

I’m not out on Wilson, per se, but I think he has the worst odds of being good long-term. Pretty good shot that Urban Meyer is gone after this season, and we know that Matt Nagy is. We’re stuck with what we’ve got.

Players just don’t work out in the modern NFL when they look like this at any point. Name one top 10-15 QB from the last 10 years that has been anywhere near this bad at any point. Josh Allen and Sam Darnold looked amazing by comparison.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, Trotter said:

I have concerns as well but he can play. Tenn was not a fluke. Seems mental at this point and maybe he just needs confidence

Tennessee was a few successful long balls - super exciting - but not a well QB’d game.  Good QBing puts that game away well before OT and needing a missed FG to win.

4 minutes ago, Uncle Nicco said:

try to take your hysterically negative glasses off for one second and look at this play again. Ty johhnson is looking at wilson right as he starts to throw. It was the most absurdly unlucky sh*t ive ever seen. 

You’re chalking this up to bad luck? Comical. He’s past the LOS before he even throws this ridiculous pass 

771B5F99-3208-420E-82CA-111A7A730DAD.jpeg

14 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Why would I edit it?  Because we made the 2 point conversion?  I'm talking about the fact that we went for it.  It's like saying "we don't expect to score much with Zach at QB".

I thought you posted that before you knew that Josh Johnson came in

Just now, Jetlife33 said:

Trevor Lawrence 10-20 100 yards and a pick, getting beat up by Atlanta. Would be crazy to move on from him this quickly also. 

Giving up on a kid after only a handful of games is ridiculous.  Kid looked like he settled down a bit on the scoring drive.  Let’s see how he responds in the second half 

• Thumb Down 3

3 minutes ago, Uncle Nicco said:

Do you disagree with me? 

I'm not going to argue ONE PLAY with you when the issue is a QB playing terrible for 90 % of his snaps is the Issue. I don't care what Ty Johnson did right now I'm worried we wasted yet another high pick on a sh*tty QB who may be worse than Christian Hackenberg.