***OFFICIAL JETS VS TEXANS GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

3 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Yes.

I had them over for dessert on Thanksgiving. They told me to wish you a happy holiday season.

You try that Gâteau Basque recipe I gave you for the gathering?   The pastry cream center is a bit tough to master so was sending all my thoughts/wishes for a successful outcome.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Says - Sam Sam He's Our Man

It's as if some of you want bragging rights for calling a guy a bust asap.

I don't see it as bragging rights at all.    More like what we have seen from "QB-1" so far.    

Now is it a small sample size?   Sure.  But that does not negate all the flaws Zack has put on display to date.

2 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

2.5 on the road is as even as it gets. Jets have more talent. If Saleh can’t beat this team then what exactly is the plan? How is this different than Gase?

I wanna see a win here today, too, Matt, but calling it a “must win” is silly. He’s the head coach for all of 2022 whether he wins today or not. And if they do win, there will be people here complaining about next year’s draft position. It’s almost as if there is no winning. 

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

You try that Gâteau Basque recipe I gave you for the gathering?   The pastry cream center is a bit tough to master so was sending all my thoughts/wishes for a successful outcome.

Not yet, Too many things going on at once with a Thanksgiving menu, and frankly this team isn’t worthy of fine pastry. They were wonderful guests though. They brought a box of Italian cookies and a cassata cake that was to die for.

I put out apple crumb, blueberry and pecan pies, assorted ice creams and called it a day. They seemed to enjoy it.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Cmon Zach.  If White can throw for 400+ and Josh Johnson can throw for 300+ and 3 scores off the bench, then you can have a nice game as well.  

Gimme 250 and 2 TDs today man.  

Yeah I want them to start him slow and get them off the ground with some success. He's been starting off one of seven it seems. Let's check down and play it safe the first few series just get him some early completions and build confidence.

Let it grow from there.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Not yet, Too many things going on at once with a Thanksgiving menu, and frankly this team isn’t worthy of fine pastry. They were wonderful guests though. They brought a box of Italian cookies and a cassata cake that was to die for.

I put out apple crumb, blueberry and pecan pies, assorted ice creams and called it a day. They seemed to enjoy it.

Sounds like a wonderful, well thought out and assembled dessert menu, GG.   Color me surprised that those heathens even knew of the Italian offerings.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Danny Carey says "lick my paradiddle"

Look, there are all kind of exceptions but as a basic rule, there are certain things a rhythm player must maintain. The guy who was the busiest drummer that always held it together to me was Steve Gadd. Never heard a guy that played pop music like he did. There are also a slew of fusion players like all the great drummers in Weather Report and that guy that played with Zappa named Vinny something but these were exceptional players that imo knew how to stand out without leaving holes.