***OFFICIAL JETS VS TEXANS GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

2 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

Ehh. Your right because if he makes that play it’s a great play all around, great ≠ routine, but the people looking to blame it on Wilson are reaching, which is pretty crazy because there are plenty of other things to kill him for in this game 

I mean, that throw in particular, the harshest response I saw was that it wasn’t a good throw.  In this game, that’s not exactly an attempted headshot.

2 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

Lol yall even watching the game. Or this the bitch about wilson thread? 

Sadly some either just like being miserable or can’t admit that they have overreacted.  Jury is still out on Wilson but he looks much more relaxed now.  Also this is what his 7th game so mistakes are still going to happen that’s just reality 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Giving up on a kid after only a handful of games is ridiculous.  Kid looked like he settled down a bit on the scoring drive.  Let’s see how he responds in the second half 

7 starts is more than a "handful".

And the Cardinals gave up on Rosen after just 13 of those.  Clock's already ticking on Zach Wilson right now.  

• Thumb Down 1

Zach's QB TD run: one thing I love about Zach is his toughness. He may look the Ken doll and throws a pretty ball and lo Ken doll, but he's tough, not afraid to mix it up.

I remain extremely excited about Zach. Y'all throwing in the towel already - jeez man, he's a freakin' rookie, plus he came out of college early IINM. Most rookie QBs produce horrible results. Peyton Manning threw 28 picks, etc etc

• Upvote 1