***OFFICIAL JETS VS TEXANS GAME THREAD****

T0mShane

It would seem @Uncle Nicco, @FidelioJet and @Jets723's victory lap was short-lived.

And contrary to what I'm sure you'll argue in your response to me, I wanted him to do well today.  Him sucking and me saying he sucks doesn't = me rooting for him to suck. 

Though a nice side effect of this is that it makes you 3 look silly after being petulant d*ckheads about Zach all season (and in Nico and 723's case, about Darnold as well, for that matter), so.....

6 minutes ago, Alentador31 said:

Problem is, his issues are mental. In my opinion it's easier to fix mechanics than it is to fix someone's mental makeup. Players like him will always leave you wanting more. Can he turn the corner? Sure, it's not impossible. But I wouldn't want to bet my job on it. 

The big problem is here we are again, another high draft pick qb and the “fix” word is everywhere 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Braden Mann doesn't even resemble the player he was at Texas A&M. Why do these guys regress as soon as they come to this organization?

I’ve always wondered what is such much different about kicking/punting in college to NFL that guys can’t even be as good as in college.  For all other positions it’s obvious how that happens, but what is so different about punting in college that he was awesome there and crappy here?

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It would seem @Uncle Nicco, @FidelioJet and @Jets723's victory lap was short-lived.

And contrary to what I'm sure you'll argue in your response to me, I wanted him to do well today.  Him sucking and me saying he sucks doesn't = me rooting for him to suck. 

Though a nice side effect of this is that it makes you 3 look silly after being petulant d*ckheads all season, so.....

You seem a bit obsessed kid 

• Upvote 1